1.5 bags of vanilla huel v2 - for sale

Hey,

I have 1.5 bags of Vanilla Huel V2 up for grabs. One is unopened and I’ve probably used just under half of the other bag.
Perfect if you want to try it or bulk out your stash on the cheap, expiry March 2018.

£20 and collection only from Portsmouth or Swindon.

Only selling because it doesn’t agree with me, despite trying it many different ways and seems a waste to throw it away

Hi there,
Bit skint but would you take £15 for it.i am in portsmouth.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Yes would take £15 but won’t be in Portsmouth now again until next Thursday evening if you can wait until then?

no problem

Will give you a shout next week.

Hi lilborrower, was just wondering if you have sold these bags or if they’re still for sale?

Hi Chloe, I’ve sold mine unfortunately but my boyfriend is probably looking to sell his too. Where are you based?

I’m just outside of Swindon in Lyneham?

Sure, can you collect from swindon? I’m in swindon until tomorrow night/Thursday day. Otherwise next time I’m back is Tuesday 7th November.

Is the 7th of November good for you?

Yes can do anytime on the 7th. Let me know nearer the date and we can arrange a time

Hi Dave. Do you still want the Huel? Where in Portsmouth are you, may be able to deliver this evening on my way out.

Hi Emma,
Yes still want it.i am in North end

What time are you going out?

Okay no problem, could you email me your address and i can pop it round this evening between 7-7:30? Or potentially tomorrow but tonight would be easier. Email: lilborrower@gmail.com