Day 1 - 7 stone to go!

Great progress! Stay strong! :muscle:t2: Are you aiming for a particular number of calories each day?

1 Like

No real plan, we go away in 3 weeks so I may keep going till thenā€¦then just try and be good on my jollies :slight_smile:

Thanks, initial easy weight has dropped off, so now the hard bit begins, treadmill will get dusted off :slight_smile:

Iā€™m aiming at not more than 1500 a day and adding in exercise. Iā€™ve been fine so far at 3 shakes a day, on a ā€˜work dayā€™ then Iā€™ll have 4. Iā€™ll keep this up for a while, but do go on holiday soon so Iā€™ll be on real foodā€¦not sure if I can pop a bag full of white powder in my case and take it abroad :slight_smile:

When I have lost a couple of stone, Iā€™ll just go on breakfast, lunch shakes and have a sensible tea/evening meal, and make sure I have a 1000 calorie deficitā€¦

For me itā€™s just math, put less in, use more and the weight will come offā€¦with a bit of added will powerā€¦though I nearly went out yesterday for a full English :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today is my 7th day of 100% Huelā€¦and coffee.

I have the fancy Aria scales so they upload my weight straight to Fitbitā€¦so I am not entering these figures myself.

12.6 pounds goneā€¦probably all water, but I can feel the difference :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great plan! That sounds like a good idea, and well done on resisting temptation!

Ps. Great work on the weight loss, thatā€™s pretty inspiring.

1 Like

Day 8

Sill 100% Huel

3 scoops fro breakfast lunch
3 scoops for tea
(Out and about so missed one ā€˜mealā€™)

4 cups of coffee with skimmed milk.

Forgot the Fitbit when I was out in the eveningā€¦so it says 9kā€¦but I did do over 10k, honest :joy:

2 Likes

Day 9

3 scoops of Huel for lunch
3 scoops for evening mealā€¦

Was out and about so missed breakfast.

4 cups of coffee.

A good exercise day today, had good walk :slight_smile: I think I have 3000 calorie deficit today :slight_smile:

1 stone 1 pound lost since 5th July.

1 Like

At 17 stone and 48 years old i want to do the same, i do walk but not enough to burn off my calorific intake. I would like to build up to 100% Huel

1 Like

Itā€™s always going to depend on how much you want to do it. Itā€™s definitely doableā€¦but you have to get your mind on it.

I could quite easily do less than 500 steps a dayā€¦Monday-Friday every week, ā€¦I have been doing for yearsā€¦hence the wait gain.

I have a fitbitā€¦this is my savouir :slight_smile:

I wasnā€™t massively over eatingā€¦but like you wasnā€™t doing enough to burn off a normal calorie intake.

I saw a ā€˜cancer research sponsored 10k steps a day for a monthā€™ advertā€¦thought that was great ideaā€¦bought a fitbit, and then forced/found the time to do 10,000 steps a day. I lost over a stone and felt greatā€¦but I lapsed.

Now a couple of months down the line, I had actually put it back onā€¦so decided enough was enoughā€¦fitbit went back onā€¦randomly found out about Huel and decided to give it a go.

If I donā€™t get out of the house during the day, I work from home, then I will just walk from the front lounge window to the back kitchen door to get my steps inā€¦I do this most days.

Break it down into chunks do 1000 at a time then do something else etcā€¦

As for Huel, I decided to just go for it, after reading the forums, I thought why not. I have another 23 days to go on 100% Huel (if I can) then Iā€™m on my jollies so regular (goodish) food it will be for 10 days !

Good luck with your progress, start a thread above and keep it updated so we can see how you are doing and encourage you, itā€™s not easyā€¦but it really is doable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ā€¦PS as for the steps Iā€™m way behind today only 724 so far so Iā€™ll be off jogging/walking up and down the lounge !

1 Like

How you getting on buddy?