First days of Huel (morning meal only)

Thank you for the feedback and welcome to Huel.

Firstly, in terms of sweetness, this a tricky because we all have slightly different opinions on the same flavour. Other customers have said it too sweet too, while others have said it’s just right, and some not sweet enough.

We do have a plan to solve this problem, watch this space! A solution should be available within a month.

In terms of lumps, you are not the first customer who have switched from Joylent to raised this. The big different is that they used Maltodextrin which mixes better than oats but does have downsides in terms of nutrition. Have a read of this thread: Why I have a LOT of lumps?

I personally don’t get lumps, well maybe a few occasional, but having something to bite into now and then is quite nice.

The choice comes down to:

1. Do you want to consume large quantities of Maltodextrin all day,
    but have a easy to mix drink?
  2. Consume natural oats which includes lots of naturally occurring
    fibre, lower gi carbs, protein, vitamins and minerals, but
    occasionally get some lumps.

There a third option, buy a blender and use Huel, this way you get the best of both world a totally smooth drink without any Maltodextrin.

My blender is Breville, I had it about 10 year and cost about £30, so a cost per year of £3 and cost per use of about 1p-2p. This is the closest I could fine:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/household-appliances/small-kitchen-appliances/food-and-drink-preparation/juicers-and-blenders/breville-pick-mix-vbl071-blender-pistachio-21472744-pdt.html