Flagging!

Hi Coco,

Looks like your going great guns. I’ve been waylaid the last 2 weeks with lots of catch ups and meals out and a cheeky wee weekend away. I’m planning on getting back to 2 meals a day from Monday for 4 weeks in prep for my next jolly

x

1 Like

Hey Natasha,

Aww thanks. I didn’t have a particularly good week. I weighed myself yesterday and put on 2lb but I had been in hospital for two days so I’m going to blame the lack of water and all the biscuits and meals given to me! Feel abit pants that I put 2lb on but I’m back on it.

Looks like I won’t be able to do any impact exercise for a while but may join the local gym near me over the weekend to use the swimming pool and look into the Pilates classes.

I had major spinal surgery last year after I slipped a disc, they managed to get it back in and bolt it all together but found out that the disc has come out again, compressing both nerves and has torn! There is also an issue with another disc too. So it’s more than likely more surgery :confounded::woman_facepalming:t4:.
Suppose it gives me even more of an incentive to lose more weight!!!

Good luck from Monday.
It’s always good to have a catch up and a few meals out. Good for the soul! Keep me updated. It’s always nice reading up on how everyone else is doing x

I Haven’t had a particularly great week again :tired_face:
I weighed myself yesterday morning and had lost the 3lb that I gained from my hospital adventure.

We Had family over last night for fireworks and pretty much ate my body weight in crap! Boy did my stomach tell me about this last night before bed.
I Had the worst cramps ever and woke with the sniffles. This is the First time since huel that my stomach issues have really played up and it’s obviously due to what I ate.

Today I’ve also had a crap day with food but I will be back on it tomorrow!!!

I think I need the biggest kick up the bum!!!

HELP!

Since I’ve found out that I have seriously hurt my back again and will need more surgery, all I have done is eat. I have guessed deep down that I am comfort and boredom eating but I can’t seem to stop. I feel hungry all the time which is ridiculous as all I’m doing is eating.
I have tried cutting back over the last few days but once the kids are in bed and I’m sat watching tv the munchies come out in full force!

I’ve put on 1lb over the last two weeks and I’m trying to be as active as I can as I don’t really want to put that weight back on.

I really need to keep on track as I’d rather loose abit more weight before surgery as I’m gonna be starkers and don’t really want to scare the surgeon to death.

Any help would be appreciated. Xx

emotional eating is real and a real drain. The thing is the more you eat emotionally the worse you feel and the best weapon you have for the bad feelnig is eat more food. The worse the food for you the better job it does…

The only way out is to stand fast and stop eating the junk then when your emotions come up, you’l have to face them. It helps to have somebody to talk to when the emotions come up, an accountability partner may help too.

It takes about 3 weeks for the majority of the sugar, fat and other addiditves to flush through your system so you’ll need to stay strong for that at least.
And allow yourself some treats too.
When I went thorught a serious detox, I allowed myself a square of dark chocolate a day as a reward for keeping it up.

Hope you get on a good track soon.

Sending love,

H

1 Like

Learn EFT (emotional freedom techniques) and use it on a daily basis. All you need for that is on the internet - texts, youtube-videos etc. E.g. the youtube-channel of Erica Lee G deals with emotional eating directly.
For really learning EFT check out www.emofree.com.

This method helps you release emotions and urges. Might do something for your physical pain as well.

2 Likes

How’s it going Coco? I hope you’re ok.

Lots of love,
H

Go into the order form and order bars, and when it says they are out of stock, you can choose the option to be e-mailed when they come back in, so you can order straight away, as all the e-mail people get in first, (like me) ha ha and stocks go quick. Just a heads up folks…Lin

I was drinking detox teas for my weight loss program. I used to add honey in it for better flavor, which I got idea of adding honey from here in pukka tea. This time I tried adding huel into it. The flavor was amazing :grinning:

1 Like

yeah honey in Huel works great