Great topic, thanks.
My experiments so far (all in 500ml + 3 scoops)
1. Frozen blueberries 3 desert spoons tastes great
2. Frozen cranberries same recipe as above - not as good as the blueberries which were more intense
3. Cinnamon - 3 teaspoons - great taste , can be a bit grainy.
4. Ginger - 3 teaspoons of powder - great taste think I should perhaps try cutting a piece of root ginger or getting a jar of ginger but I find the powder easier !
5. Curry Powder - 3 teaspoons - certainly gives Huel a kick, I would do this again but not daily !
I think on my easy bucket list are marmite, coriander, mint, rosemary, cumin , all as dried herbs. On my fresh bucket list would be strawberries, raspberries, banana, but am also interested in kale and spinach......
Looking forward to more inspiration from your posts !