Huel Bars?

Got an email today from the german Huel-site at 5:44pm CET. It says the bars are available again and can be orderd now. I guess Huel will sell it to other nations, too. :sunglasses:

(I hope I haven’t spoiled a planned surprise.) leaves building quickly :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I was going to order them, and they’re gone again?

Very strange, I ordered a 16 bar box yesterday and was dispatched. I did notice they haven’t branded it as any different or a new version…all very strange. At least I can finally try one aha.

@Tim_Huel OK now the question comes back again, how long before we can buy the bars? I got the email, went to order, and it says temporarily unavailable again?

I ordered some bars but i have just got an email saying my order has been delayed, maybe a problem with the bars?

Hi team, we’re really sorry about the fleeting appearance of the bars yesterday.

What happened was that we [thought] we had sorted a consistent supply of the bars but didn’t anticipate the rush that ensued yesterday when we sent an email to those that subscribed to updates. We have another batch inbound a little later than expected, the bars should be back available online today with a 48 hour delivery window.

We cannot thank you enough for your patience.

1 Like

After all these threads here, mourning and weeping about the bars, you actually did not?!? :rofl:

2 Likes