Unoffical Huel Calculator App for Android Users!

Hi all,

There is a really useful app you can now download on the play store to help you break down how much Huel you need to consume and the scoop breakdown.

It is pretty simple, but works well and hopefully will help you out. It was just created by a Hueler so be nice about it and I hope you download and make use of it!

Huel Calculator (Unofficial)

1 Like

Fine!
Suggestion for hueler Lauren Williams: switch Goal to kg when Metric switch is on; propose the recommended amount of water in the last screen, just like http://howmuchhuel.com/ does. (nice to have, too: iOS version and translations!)

Hey! Sorry for bumping up this old thread, but just wanted to let you know that an iOS version of this app is available!

Just search for “Huel Calculator” in the App Store :blush:

I know it’s not a graphical masterpiece, but it does it’s thing! Let me know if you have any ideas for improvements! :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the time and energy you put into this, it’s a really cool app !

Here are a couple of things I think could improve the overall experience:

• Use the birthday instead of the age (actually you’d have to change it only once a year, so not a big deal)
  • Have a “custom split” that divides the calories by the % we want for a breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack (eg 20% - 40% - 30% - 10%)
  • Being able to choose the meals that we will be eating Huel. Let’s say I’ll eat Huel for breakfast and lunch, I’d have 1500 calories to divide in 2 instead (maybe have a checkbox next to the meal label ?)
1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the suggestions! Will definitely add it to my backlog of things I want to change :+1:

1 Like

Hi Linda

Thank you for the app it is great. Would it be possible to add the huel to water ratio as well. :grinning:

1 Like

Yep! I’ve added that to the list as well!
I’ll see if I get some time in the near future to add in these additions. :blush:

2 Likes

Amazing, thank you.

Hey,

Just wanted to chime in and share my thoughts on this unofficial Huel Calculator. First off, big thanks to the creator for putting this together – it’s awesome to see the Huel community coming up with solutions like this.

I’ve been using the app for a week now, and I’m finding it pretty handy. It definitely takes the guesswork out of how much Huel to consume. Kudos to Tim for bringing this up!

Speaking of improvements, I totally agree with the suggestions mentioned. Using birthdays instead of age makes sense – I mean, who remembers to update their age all the time? And that “custom split” idea sounds fantastic. We all have different eating patterns, and this feature would make the app even more versatile. Honestly, I am a developer myself and would like to help you (for free). I work from a German office and do individuelle software entwickeln, but in my spare time I can consult you on some questions. I am offering you this because this project has inspired me. Are you interested? Contact me.

Personally, I’d also love an option to pick which meals I’m replacing with Huel. Flexibility is key, right? If I’m having Huel for breakfast and lunch, being able to adjust the calculations accordingly would be a game-changer.