Weight loss - 28 days later

Wow I’m really hoping the OP comes back with an update! You’re doing amazingly.

I’ve just started 2 meals a day on huel and then a normal dinner (no snacks)

I’m on day 4 and it’s going well so far - I"m enjoying how “easy” it is without feeling hungry or having to think about food as everyone else has said.

2 Likes

OP, I’d love to know how you’re getting on now?

I am new to Huel I have been having 2 scoops in 300ml of water I thought 500ml was too much for me. I am trying to incorpaarate 5:2 Diet so on fasting days I am using 2 scoops 300ml twice a day. other five days 2scoops 300ml breakfast I dont seem hungry around lunch time then I have a normal meal for tea. I lost 4lb in first week.

2 Likes

This thread is full of inspiration! I hope somebody could give an update on how they’re doing, as a newbie to hear these stories is very encouraging to me. I too am turning to Huel to reduce “nutrition anxiety”.

1 Like

I love this! Whenever we think of ‘losing weight’, it often carries the connotation of ‘restricting yourself from what you want’. But isn’t this amazing – eating what we want and losing weight, just because what we want has naturally changed :')

This is one of my biggest fears :frowning: I’m on Day 8 and Huel’s been amazing, but I’m just waiting for it all to crack, leaving me to have to find yet another method that works.

It’s great reading your progress, and is very encouraging for my own journey too! :slight_smile: Keep us updated!

Yes!!! Oh my I can 100% empathise with you: having struggled with BED & Bulimia for so long, I often just want to throw in the towel at how exhausting it is to have to face food and choices at least 3 times a day and deal with all the guilt and anxiety and huge fluctuation of emotions. Having an unbalanced meal also throws me off-balance, so Huel is such a straightforward and mind-easing alternative that makes the whole process of giving your body nutrition so much easier. Hang in there and hope you’re doing well!

This is exactly my thoughts and your experience and ideas around using huel sounds very similar to mine! Using Huel to break the food addiction