What is your wishlist for Huel?

We do have a black and will be adding it soon :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

@PhilipEatonRichards - great ideas and a few are very close :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

@Sebastian_Schieck - the whole of the UK are out of those stainless bottles, 16 weeks lead time we have been told :confused:

I will look into the glass bottle, those are just my personal ones. :slightly_smiling:

Greater discounts for bulk buying. As it currently is, Iā€™m not too tempted to buy more than a weeks worth at a time.

I assume the bags get thrown away with the general waste? Are they biodegradable? It would be cool to have something that you could throw in the recycling bin, although possibly a tall order when you need to keep the powder fresh.

1 Like

Postage discounts for international buyers (Im from Finland and postages are 12Ā£). Every fourth or fifth order would have free postages.

1 Like

@Jarkko_Helenius @Jessica_Invernizzi we are planning a subscription service will give extra discount on all orders. :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a storage container (fancy branded tuppaware with a cool hinged lid), to allow ā€˜refill packsā€™ on subscription. This would reduce packaging, raise brand awareness and consumer satisfaction.

Has there been discussion on a reselling point? I would love to market this product at sales events etc.

Amazon are now stocking food and have a range of pantry products, depending on the shelf life you could even sell through Amazon allowing prime users to access your product NEXT DAY. Which would be superb for me. However, I would like a subscription with standing order to allow easier ordering and consumption.

2 Likes

Huel is already on Amazon and available via Prime

1 Like

@PhilipEatonRichards the refer a friend scheme is now live - Huel | Nutritionally Complete Food :slightly_smiling:

Iā€™d love Huel to have an overall alkalising effect on the body (perhaps it does already but that seems unlikely).

LIKE x 10 :grin: :clap:

3 Likes

Yeah. It was on there before tooā€¦then it wasnā€™t, now it is again. I got my first pouch off of there on 13/01/16.

@Jit are you referring to amazon? If yes, when they are out of stock there hide our listing from the search.

Thank you thank you thank you. I must have been very Lzy with my searches!

How long until thereā€™s an updated formula?

Thanks Julian, easy to use - just like Huel :wink:

1 Like

@Power - 2-3 months.

Who needs a new formula ?!?

3 Likes

I agree, apart from the lumps issue (which may be inevitable when using oats and seeds), I think itā€™s just fine as it is.

Of course, there are always going to be some who think itā€™s too sweet (but they can mix it with unflavoured) and some people who think itā€™s not sweet enough (but they can add a flavour pack to it), but you canā€™t please everyone.

2 Likes

@Marcus @Raymondcal I canā€™t much away but the formula is being tweaked not radically changed. It will be improved but the fundamental principles will remain, at first glance and first taste it will be similar.

1 Like