6 week goal

Hi there,
As of tomorrow I’m going 100% for 2 weeks (2 1/2 scoops x3 times a day), followed by 2 meals a day (and one cooked meal) for the next 4 weeks. I am going to do this for weight loss purposes. I’m going 100% as I know myself and I want/need the accountability and commitment from the word go.
I’ll post every couple of days with an update!

3 Likes

Good luck stay strong

Day 1:
First weigh in - 82kg dead. (Roughly what I thought, so 2 1/2 scoops, x3 a day is correct.)

Also, as is female life, today is day one of my period and so expecting my own normal bloating and maybe .5kg of water retention // then extra weight loss, to factor all in!

500ml of water + vanilla scoops, quick 20 second shake and no issues.

Will weigh on Wed/ Sat.

Day 2:
Feeling good. Not felt hungry nor had any cravings and haven’t cheated at all, been quite easy.
Stomach has been making a few gurgling noises today, but nothing too loud or too bad. I’ve not yet been for a poo, so that may not be helping! I need to take on more water, so that’s the focus for the next few days.

1 Like

Day 4: (toilet details!)

Day 3 was simple, just plodded on!

Today, I woke with a slight headache, but after breakfast this went quite quickly without much thought. Also, today I went for a poo, it was easy flowing, but not explosive diarrhoea or anything as previously read from others experiences.

I’ve also change up today with U&U and coconut & pineapple flavouring. The U&U by itself was just horrid to me. The flavouring made it better, but I certainly prefer the vanilla.

Day 5 and first weigh in (remember I’m expecting this to be a false reading) and I’m down 1kg. I’m more interested in what the scales say on Saturday (day8).

I have no bloating and my trousers fit better already! I’ve had no cravings and been able to eat/drink well for the past four days with no significant issues o concerns. I feel more energetic (could just be in my head as I’ve not made it to the gym yet) too.

2 Likes

Felt really tired yesterday (day 6), as in very very lethargic. Slept like a log (9hrs) and feel fine today. May have just been a one off for no reason, but wanted to mention it given another thread I read.

Feeling a little bored (left out?) with lunch & dinner drinks, so bought some flavours today, hoping that will keep me interested (banana & rhubarb and custard).

Week 1 of 100% Huel is officially over. I’m down -2kg (a little bit of a false reading, see earlier posts). Feel like I’m much healthier inside - no bloating etc.

This next week is going to be a struggle to stay 100% like I wanted to due to social events, but I know having one meal a day it’s nothing to be worried about at all.

Day 9: I woke up with a gurgling stomach and a need to rush to the loo… and again and again ALL day long. It’s been very watery. So I decided to eat a proper lunch but couldn’t finish as I felt a little sick. I haven’t eaten this evening, just drinking water.

Any suggestions as to why the sudden change in my body as I’ve been coping very well on 100%.

Please keep this Blob going. I’m thinking of doing the same sort of thing and your experience will be invaluable.

Have you noticed excessive thirst yet ?

@Mindwalker thanks! Will keep it going as long as I can

@archimedes no excessive thirst, but nirmally ok with fluid intake generally

Day 10 - used banana flavour system today. Wow and yum. A winner for me for sure. My stomach is better today but Ive had to go to the loo a few times. At least for my conscience, I’ve also been drinking mint tea today.

Day 13: weighed in at -0.4kg since Saturday (it’s Thursday). Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday I only did x2 (breakfast and lunch) and then ate food for dinner. Wasn’t in the plan. Really wanted to stick out 2 weeks on 100%, so I may try to extend it a little.

Overall feeling fine, no stomach issues (maybe because of the food?).

Going to commit to doing some cardio at the gym now too. I know I have a little hydration problem when I’ve been running hard as I get massive headaches after so that I even take sports hydration tablets, but hopefully them and Huel will go ok together!

1 Like

How’s it going now?