A weird thought

I know you guys love weird thoughts so here is one…

Could you theoretically speaking use Huel as a face mask?

I mean, if you make it thick enough it could be like a clay mask. And there is minerals and vitamins in it so the skin on your face must soak something up :rofl:

So who is willing to try this? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

When I started reading the post, I thought you meant the other sort of face mask. This is slightly less insane.

I have accidentally tried this when the cap popped off my shaker halfway through shaking, but I didn’t leave it on long enough to notice any effects.

1 Like

Whahahaha you didn’t notice your better complexion?

I think vanilla is actually good for the skin, so maybe it helped a little.

given that it basically turns to a cement liner in your shaker if you don’t wash it out soon enough - I think I’ll pass :slight_smile:

1 Like

So just remove it on time :rofl:

Maybe I should try this on my feet, I actually care about my face :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can try it, but I doubt that your skin will absorb relevant amounts of vitamins and minerals, as they’re not concentrated enough. And there is no carrier substance that could be absorbed in larger amounts. If you really want to get something into the deeper layers of your skin you should get a microneedling treatment with so called meso-serum.

If only there was another more effective way of getting the nutrients from Huel inside our body.

6 Likes

Enema? :thinking:

4 Likes

I had to Google that… Really wish I didn’t… And really wish I didn’t Google it on my work pc…

5 Likes

only if it’s an atomic one

1 Like

I used to love his music when I was younger. Perhaps ironically; these days I think he sounds a bit sh#t

4 Likes

I might try it, for science. Not with Mexican Chilli though.

1 Like

I wish I had a £1 for every enema I’ve given. Now where are my rubber gloves…roll over, knees on chin, won’t hurt a bit…

You do them for free?

1 Like

Haha, knew that was a bad idea :laughing:

1 Like

You know sometimes you read a thread and you start getting increasingly concerned until then suddenly it reaches a point where you cannot UNREAD what you just came across?

That.

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

As a person willing and able to travel and loads of experience in the field of Hueling it’s my duty to fulffil your desire to receive a Huel facial mask :joy:

1 Like

I will await the pre -and post pictures :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well… I thought you would be on the receiving end :man_shrugging:t3::joy: