Are Soylent, Huel, and Other Meal Replacements Healthy?

Mic the Vegan answers this in his latest video:

Are Soylent, Huel, and Other Meal Replacements Healthy?

It is interesting I must say.

1 Like

I see.
Comparing Huel to Soylent is strange. Huel uses clean ingredients, real food and not garbage such as maltodextrin.

Is plant-based whole foods better than Huel? Likely.

Is Huel better than what like 90% of us usually eat? Probably.

TL;DR
If your diet is always perfect, you don’t need Huel.

3 Likes

OK, I’ve got to ask. What is this TL;DR I keep seeing everywhere. I know, I know, everyone knows but me. I’m old.

TL;DR means “Too long; didn’t read”. If used in reply to someone, it means “your post was very long, I was too impatient to read all of it”. If used as Squizzle used it, it means “here’s a summary of my post in case you didn’t bother reading it all”.

1 Like

I googled it as I didn’t know either and found this lol :nerd_face:

TL;DR

Too Long. Didn’t Read.

Frequently used acronym by lazy, ignorant people in Internet Forums, where their urge to type something exceeds their ability to read something or if they generally lack semanticability to either comprehend or respond to a post due to underdeveloped brain.

Stating that they were to lazy reading someone else’s post just confirms the ignorant attitude and also often destroys the discussion in the thread.

The average IQ of people typing TLDR in Internet forums is about 64.

Since I am a lonely masturbating boy with no brain I have no capacity to read all you said, but due to my lonely social life I still feel like typing something in this thread, I will type TLDR.

3 Likes

That’s a big IF :joy:

1 Like

Sure is. Mine certainly wasn’t, hence Huel is an upgrade for me. Plus it is helping me to enjoy a greater variety of veg/fruit for my non Huel meals.

1 Like

If in doubt on internet slang, https://www.urbandictionary.com/ is your friend

Is blue waffle on it? Can you use Huel in making them?

3 Likes

Too much. Way too much.You’ll only get away with it as it falls under the blanket definition, provided by Tim, as weekend debauchery. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see what the issue is? I found a blue waffle easily.

4 Likes

Don’t eat it or your whole body will become infected

3 Likes

Curse of the blue zombies :scream: :zombie::woman_zombie:

2 Likes

I’d like to try putting Huel in my chocolate starfish. Has anybody else tried that? How much did you put in?

3 Likes

I’m NOT getting involved in this. You guys are gonna be in so much trouble when daddy gets home - wait, I mean when Tim gets in the office tomorrow morning. :laughing:

2 Likes

Over 20 years ago I went on holiday to Turkey and brought home a chocolate starfish keyring for my mate. It was rarely heard of in the UK back then.

TimOfficialHuelStaff

Aug 20

The forum admins accept no responsibility for the debauchery that happens from Friday at 1730 to Monday 0900. Enter at your own risk.

I took the risk. Next time I’m gonna wait until at least Tuesday to enter.

5 Likes

Hahaaaaaa hahaaaaa :woozy_face::crazy_face::robot::robot::robot::exploding_head::exploding_head::octopus::bat::star::zap::bomb::boom:

1 Like

I bet Tim dreads Monday mornings.

1 Like

i didn’t realise he was a hairdresser for Rastafarians, but yes that explains why he doesn’t get started on Huel forum til Monday pm.