Bulletproof Huel

As @David says, if you like granola you will like Huel granola. I like it.

I like granola but I’ve always found it to high in sugar. I’ve just looked up huels and it doesn’t seem high in sugar, I assume some sweeteners at work here?

They taste almost identical to me.

Yeap as others have mentioned butter coffee will break your fast. If you are simply doing it to lose weight and it helps reduce your calorie intake then I see no issue.

Others do intermittent fasting for more than weight loss, so it’s more important not to consume anything while fasting. This article may help you: Intermittent Fasting and Huel

1 Like

Thanks for reply. I don’t do IF for weight loss, I can think of other ways to do that. Lately I have a lot of trouble with my gullet/esophagus (spasms/cramps/can’t swallow/pain), especially when I lay down and after eating specific foods. I realise with fasting it’s settles down a little and I can get some sleep.That’s why I do 16/8 so I stop eating between 20:00 - 12:00. I use Huel because it’s fluid and my gullet seems to be handling that a lot better than solid food. I am seeing a doctor (gastro-enterologists) for the last 8 years.

If you’ve found something that works then keep doing what you are doing especially with the support of your gastroenterologist.

Glad to hear Huel has helped!

1 Like