Certified Badge

Where can I find the new user tutorial so I can earn the certified badge please

Whoever tells you gets the girl guides help your neighbour badge to sew on their jumper. [Probably.]

1 Like

You get the certified badge from following the tutorial in an email from discobot when you sign up, I believe, although I’m not 100% sure. I’m now concerned that you haven’t received this, and am wondering if Discobot is on.

@discobot quote

:sob: Bother, OK I’ll look into it. On this plus side, look at all these badges you do have!

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Today, give a stranger a smile without waiting for it may be the joy they need to have a great day. — Byron Pulsifer

2 Likes

OK Chris, for some reason discobot was turned off. It’s now on, just drop them an email and say something like begin the tutorial narratives or similar.

1 Like

Uhh, just got the certified and licensed badge! Cool :smiley:
@discobot is the coolest bot I know!

Hey, who wrote that? :smiley:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Help for tutorial [quote=“discobot, post:9, topic:9124”]
@discobot display help .
[/quote]

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

I am trying to get the tutorial started :joy::pray:

What I was wondering :thinking:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin. —

@discobot are you a Terminator?

1 Like

@Bee stil did not succeed to get the badge. If anyone knows I would like to know.