Coffee Huel - 2019

Has anyone found the Coffee Huel this year a bit “bitty”?

I order a vanilla and a coffee every time, and the coffee seems to have changed. I don’t know if it is just this batch, or if it is an upgraded version?

I don’t think they changed the formula. Huel is made of natural ingredients and there can be variation in, for example, the oats from batch to batch.
Try putting it in the fridge for a few hours after you make it, it usually soaks the oats better and the mixture becomes a lot smoother

I like my Huel like I like my men…smooth and cool.

Men just like @RyanT

4 Likes

For the sake of the news article they eventually write about him, I would like it to be noted that at the time of writing the above, @hunzas’s profile picture is a deathly pale clown with scraggly straw-blond hair weilding a massive kitchen knife… somewhat aggressively I might add

4 Likes

Hahaaaaa…he’s a’comin’ for you @RyanT :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I thought that might be the case. Just the first time I’ve had it as bitty.

For my tuppence, I think you two would make a fine pair, based on your profile pics! :smirk:

4 Likes

I have tried the coffee flavour myself for the first time this week, although did try a DIY attempt on my first vanilla pouch - that didnt go too well.

The coffee pouch is far better than my own attempt and think will be my morning Huel from now on.

2 Likes

Despite not being a coffee person, I find the coffee flavour Huel is delicious and it’s my preferred breakfast as well :slight_smile:

1 Like