Consuming the Raw, Powdered Huel?

Was directed at OP but feel free :joy:

What a shame, I can’t upload the video. Took me about 5 mins to eat less than one sccop. Still going strong. Ish.

Stopping now or I’ll be here all day. At least I haven’t ruined any clothes. Kitchen covered in fine white powder, as per.

You and I had a similar experience. Very messy. And by no means more efficient as it takes forever to consume.

And what the heck, dude. I showed you the picture of my dress shirt being ruined! Would you not be satisfied unless I literally show you the dissolving huel in my mouth?

That’s what I thought, and why I assumed the gauntlet was being thrown in my direction.

Mine wasn’t so messy. Or maybe my kitchen is already such a mess it made no difference! But time consuming? Oh boy.

Time for someone else to try.
@hunzas
@Coup
@GTIPuG

Ruined my sofa now.

And your good looks ??

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Certainly improved them.

Same.

no pic on my screen dude. Might be a tablet rather than being on laptop issue

lol it’s fine.

I like mixing a scoop of powder with a little rhubarb or yoghurt. Nice and dry/chewy.

Funny that. It was quite similar to what I was originally gonna post…some lines, a mirror and razor blade also included.

Great/immature minds think alike.

almost certainly an Amazon Silk browser issue

In any case replying via mails right now so zero chance of seeing pics now :smiley:

I always have my powder lined up ready to go

Well… This is crazy

You’re either using very small scoops, or that’s one mahoosive razor! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: