Day 74 (No Huel sans granola)
Food Intake: (1279kcal, 1585kcal burnt)
- Lunch—7 slices sashimi, 1 tamago egg, cucumber, 2t Wasabi & soy sauce
- 1 Americano
- 1 lozenge
- 1 honey lemon water
- 5 slices wafer thin chicken
- Dinner—a bit of bread w olive oil & meat, 115g ribeye steak , 6 asparagus, 4 cherry tomatoes, 15 raspberries
- remaining Skyr w ~8g Huel granola this tasted so good!!!
- 3 bites chocolate lava cake w some ice cream
- (TMI) I’ve observed that whenever I change my routine, location-wise or time-wise, my regular bowel movements at around 10.30am just don’t happen. Haven’t had a BM in 2 days :’(
- I’m down with a flu and it’s just miserable I feel so weak and sick Probably won’t be getting much exercise in but I’ll try to go for a walk. I don’t really have much of an appetite either.
- I really don’t feel like eating ugh and I CANT TASTE ANYTHING AT ALL which is sad because my Brother cooks the most amazing food!! Ah well I guess it’ll help me get my deficit in check. Lol for the first time losing weight isn’t my utmost priority, it actually bothers me that I’ll have to eat food that I can’t enjoy :< But I mean I’m probably going to be quite sedentary so it all works out. It annoys me that I’m not keeping my routine sighhhhh
- 3.06pm: I’ve had 209kcal and I don’t know how I’m going to eat all my cals because eating is just such a chore when you can’t enjoy it Haha it’s crazy how this wouldn’t have been a problem for me last time, I’d have jumped at the opportunity to not eat.
- YAAAY so my sense of smell and taste came back at half strength around dinner time, so I was able to enjoy ribeye steak! Idk I guess part of me wanted to not be able to enjoy food so I’d naturally undereat without feeling like I’m missing out, but I’d also much rather not feel like shit and feel the excitement of going outdoors and walking around and exploring. ED is feeling a bit confused but well I just hope I don’t gain, I probably ate like 900kcal at dinner haha.
- Being so sedentary is actually p shit, I only burned perhaps 1500kcal mostly lying in bed or sleeping or sitting haha.
- BUT hey I could look at it like my illness has helped me to still remain in a deficit at my bro’s house and not overeat til I felt sick 1 day down, 1 more to go then a week of Germany where I plan to be very active having fun and exploring with friends!!!
@Wendy_Shepherd Thanks! Yeah it’s never easy, but I guess for the first time, I’ve accepted that it’ll probably take a year or more to do, and have become more alright with “good enough” than having to be “perfect” You’re right on about willpower and patience! And don’t say that – if I’m starting to manage that, anyone can Don’t give up!