Weight: 57.7kg a lil annoying that I’m not losing weight at the pace I was, BUT I DID schedule in buffer weeks for this very reason: so I can enjoy my birthday, and so I can deal with exam stress instead of losing weight stress. 4 days way before I can say I met my 58kg goal by 31/5!
Food Intake: (1390kcal)
- 112g NewHuel, 3g MatchaFS
- Idk—37g cinnamon apple cake, peel & cs 4 hot cross buns
- Snacks—8 slices chicken breast ham, cs 2 sausages 1.5 patties
- Dinner—150g salmon, 150g butternut squash noodles w 2T sesame sauce, 5 cherry tomatoes, 45g peas, 35g leeks, 75g broccoli
Exercise: 1h of chill frisbee, 10,355 steps today!
- After working out with the guys and my Friend, I reaaaaally wanna get back into working out regularly and gymming! I forgot how much fun it was to workout with friends :’)
- 1.47pm: Crap I am so stuffed. Went on a near binge bc exam stress. Sighs can’t wait til I can crack down on myself and be more disciplined again farking examsssssss ugh
- After getting my Fitbit, I’m starting to look at exercise as taking a break: walking around, playing frisbee, dancing, walking to the store etc.
- I’ve just had a thought; I can’t wait til I get back home where I have a freezer and a blender—going to make a smoothie with: 80g Huel + 18g Strawberry Whey + 50g Frozen Berries + 50g Frozen Banana + ice. (451kcal, 45C 11F 39P)
- Looking back, I cant believe the “frappes” I used to make to lose weight LOL—ice, water, cocoa powder, stevia, xanthan gum…dayum. (Though ngl it tastes strangely palatable for minimal calories haha) But now. I’m prioritising putting some quality NUTRIENTS into my body
- I’m also probably going to be experimenting with baking with Huel because why not make my own Huel bars if I can? I’ll provably keep y’all posted if you’d like (we’ll see in a months’ time HAHA I’m getting ahead of myself.)
- I’m already envisioning how I’m going to be using for travelling, changing timezones, going camping with friends, etc etc. Have you guys ever made Huel on an airplane??? Straight up bring the powder and ask them to fill your shaker with cold water or something…?
- 1.47am: I’m still feeling full/fat wtf the last bite I had was at 7.47pm aka 6h ago… ugh pls don’t gain tmr I know it’s not logical but perhaps I counted calories wrongly