Ever think you spend too much time here?

Um, so was checking to see if I’d posted on a thread already and noticed my Thread Read count was 1.1k. I had a bit of a wtf moment lol Shall we have a bit of fun and see who’s got the highest number? I’ve only been knocking around here a few weeks so know there’s gonna be loads massively higher. @Gulliver_Huel I’m thinking a one-off special Veteran badge - I’m assuming you guys have the stats to call a winner at some point :blush:

1 Like

Oh dear,12.6k for me, I really don’t have anything better to do obviously:wink:

1 Like

There are other (non-staff) users higher than me, but I’m currently on 8830!

I’ll let people post for a bit, then contact the people who have the highest to see if they want to be named in all their glory.

2 Likes

Would it be a more useful comparison to compare ratios of either posts read or read time to days visited? For instance, @Steve75 has read 1.1k over 33 days visited and 7 hrs spent reading, which averages to 33.33 posts per day or just under 13 minutes a day. @Markh has 12.6k posts read, which sounds waaaay more impressive, but he’s visited the site on 300 different days, which averages to 42 posts a day and based on the 3 days of his life spent reading the Huel forums, he’s average around 14 and half minutes a day, so not remarkably more than Steve75. @Gulliver_Huel has read 8.8k posts over 2 days spent on the site and 225 days visited, which averages out to 39 1/9 posts per day and, like Steve75, just under 13 minutes a day.

At a glance, GulliverOfficialHuel spends more time on than Steve75, but when you look at it over time, their figures are similar.

On second thought, lets go for raw numbers. I just looked at my own ratios.

ETA: Rounding error hasn’t been factored in. It looks like read time is rounded to the nearest hour for under one day and to the nearest day for more than one day. This could drastically affect figures. The rounding to the nearest 100 for posts read shouldn’t have as much of an effect, especially as numbers get higher.

1 Like

I’m only on 6341! Must do better.

2 Likes

I was dreading looking at my stats but am pleased to confirm I have only wasted one day of my life reading about Huel !

1 Like

7.7k posts read, 381 days visited.

I pop in here most days, but I don’t always read everything. I tend to just read the topics with titles that interest me.

702 likes received, for what it’s worth.

4 Likes

Now 703 likes !

2 Likes

Gave you one back! :grinning:

2 Likes