For sale: 2 x bags of 2.3 'New Vanilla'. 1 sealed, 1 opened. £25 (incl. P+P) or collect

1 x sealed bag of 2.3 ‘New and Improved’ Vanilla.
1 x opened bag of 2.3 ‘New and Improved’ Vanilla. (3/4 full - only opened a few days ago, used approx 4 x 100g.)

Both have been stored in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. Both bags best before date is 04/2019. Decided to offer to post after not much interest in collection only. Will throw in a Huel shaker (used 3 times) if you would like.

I’m looking for either:

£25 (including p+p) to anywhere in mainland UK, either tracked or signed for.
-or-
£15 collection from Aldridge (near Birmingham, postcode WS9)

PM me and we will work it out.

Price down to £15.

Any reason for the sale? Would you accept £25 for the 2 bags. I’m not to far from yourself

1 Like

Suspect he might since that’s £10 over the asking price :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve persisted with Huel for a few months now, and thought I’d give it one last try with the ‘New and Improved’ Vanilla, but just not working out for me any longer.

I’m happy to take £15 (as mentioned in my post before your reply) bearing in mind the buyer is collecting. If interested, just send me a PM and we can work it out. Thanks.

Still available…

Still available as of today…

I don’t think price is the problem, more likely too few Huel users in the area. Maybe consider posting?

Think you might be right.

I’ve added postage as an option. According to Royal Mail website it will be approx £13-£15 to post either tracked or signed for.

Huelioh-no! Funniest username on the forum, sad to see you go. Hope you find a buyer for your bags

2 Likes

If you haven’t found any buyers- I would be happy to purchase them from you! Let me know!

I’d also be interested! Can’t seem to DM you tho!

@NNYz I think you need to post a few more replies/like a few posts before it gives you the option to send a private message.

@Christne - I have sent you a PM

I haven’t checked, but I’m sure you used to be able to return sealed Huel bags and get a refund… you’ll need to check the FAQ.

I am in Brum but am fully stocked, unless it’s coffee Huel