H&S Basil & Herb

Just a quick note to say that my H&S Tomato & Herb arrived today and it’s DELICIOUS! Being vegan, gluten-free, and a fussy eater makes it really difficult to find nutritious food that I like. Please don’t ever change the recipe or stop selling it! Thanks :pray:

7 Likes

The good thing about Tomato is that it’s quite bland (for spicy lovers) but we can add extra stuff to make it amazing. It’s a great base! Glad you like it too! Happy Huelin’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing extra needed for me - I think it’s really tasty as it is! And so quick and easy to make! It really is a game changer!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

YESSSS! It’s nice to hear some lovely words said about poor Tomato and Herb! I swear there are so many spice lovers on the forum :laughing: T&H is the unsung hero of the Hot & Savoury mix! And yes, it is super quick to make, is this the first Huel you’ve tried?

Keep it up! Let us know how you are getting along!

4 Likes

I don’t like spice or peppers so that pretty much rules out all the other flavours for me! I might try the Korma, but I’m not really a fan of sultanas either (I wasn’t joking when I said I’m a fussy eater! :sweat_smile:)

I’ve also got 1 of each flavour of RTD, 1 of each flavour of Huel Bar (except coffee :face_vomiting:), and 2 bags of gluten free mint chocolate powder.

So far, I’ve only tried the H&S T&H (which I’ll definitely be subscribing to!) and the Raspberry & White Choc Huel Bar which I wasn’t keen on and wouldn’t buy again.

I’ll let you know how I get on with everything else!

1 Like

I love Tomato & Basil, good enough for a comfort food by itself, mixes really well with Korean ramens, especially the beef flavored ones.

@Tim_Huel Remember when I begged you not to change the recipe for T&H H&S? Well I’ve changed my mind :joy: I’m finding a lot of flaxseeds are passing through undigested, so I don’t feel I’m getting all the benefits from them. Please could you ask the product development team if they’d consider substituting some or all of the whole flaxseeds for ground flaxseeds which are easier to digest? Thanks :pray:

I hear you! Linking through to this thread, in case anyone wants to join the chat there

1 Like

Tomato and Basil is very adaptable to any additional sauces. Read on here somewhere to add marmite as apparently that works. Will give the taste test when my subscription arrives tomorrow

Ok call me pedantic and I know there’s basil in there but why do folks keep calling this Tomato & Basil when it’s really Tomato & Herb? :thinking:

2 Likes

I live in Glastonbury, when I say something’s got herb in it, people get the wrong idea!

3 Likes

I think that’s totally my bad :raising_hand_man:t2: When I realised my mistake, I edited my posts, but i couldn’t figure out how to change the title! My sincerest apologies :sweat_smile:

LOL no problem. If you click on the title there is an edit facility :+1:

1 Like

Someone has changed the title to Basil & Herb :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s got Hunzas written all over it! :laughing:

2 Likes

Well I could have done that for you but thought I would leave it for you as it’s your thread. Obviously someone had other ideas.

I clearly haven’t had my Huel today because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the title! :sweat_smile: When I click on the title, it just refreshes the thread :man_shrugging:t2:

When the edit function is available a pencil icon appears. Not to worry, all is sorted now :grin:

Oi. It wasn’t me. I was tempted but not guilty guv.

2 Likes

I apologise. I should have checked and known it was @Coup

2 Likes