Huel Bar v3.0 now available - improved texture

Just received the cocoa & orange bars, I like the texture, more solid than I imagined, but not in a bad way. Definitely a slightly darker choc taste than I imagined (which was basically chocolate orange/jaffa cake :see_no_evil:). I think one a day spread out as a snack would be more than sufficient for me in conjunction with my usual Huel. Whenever I finish these I think I’ll try out the cacao flavour. Thumbs up from me :+1:t3:

1 Like

Just wanted to add… I love 3.0 cacao bars.

Much improved - 2.0 was a little too powdery. I have a few 2.0 bars left to get through but 3.0 are so good!

2 Likes

I have yet to try the cocoa bars. Have tried the cocoa & orange and coffee ones and like both. Cocoa bars are in my subs order next month. Looking forward to them :yum:

The cacao bars are awesome. My favourite among the bars. I’m curious what you think of it.

My order is due to despatch 10th May. Not long to wait now :yum:

I’ve still got 3 boxes of v2 to get through before I can try v3 :joy:
I really love v2 though

2 Likes

I don’t know whether it was the V1 or V2 bars I had, but I bought some orange ones last year and it was like eating sawdust.

It was a shame because I think the powder is a great product, and the granola is pretty good too, but I just couldn’t get on with the bars.

@Dan have you tried v3? The general consensus is they are much chewier and moist. I personally like the dry ones and haven’t tried v3 but am quite looking forwards to it !

I haven’t, no. I might well do at some point, but I currently don’t need the bars as part of my diet. That will change later though.

I’ve got 4 and their Best Before date is the end of this month :smile:

Man, I love them though…

1 Like

Since v3 came out I decided to give the bars another go, and I wish I hadn’t now… I can’t control myself and will often eat 2 or 3 in a day :joy:

3 Likes

I bought a box in the hope they would be alright to use as a snack when i got in from nights. As i often wake up too early if i don’t eat, but i’m not hungry enough for much more.
I really really don’t like them and i’ll stick to MyProtein cookies i think.
So i have a box minus 2, if any one wants them? Could trade with something else, or a dontation towards some cookies :smiley:

@Pipsical I’ll happily swap for a box of MyProtein ProteinChocolate Brownies?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, there are 14 bars of v3 cocoa flavour.
I’ll drop you a message and we can sort it out.

1 Like

I have to say that after my last delivery, I didnt eat most of my bars, so I have half of them and they are about to pass their best before date.

I have noticed that the bars are much drier than when I received. They age quite bad… :frowning: maybe its packaging related

@airiartev is this v2 or v3 bars?

I have a couple of boxes of v2 bars that went out of date in April but they are still good.
Except one of them… which has caused the wrapper to expand like a balloon… no idea why… but I don’t fancy eating that one

3.0 the bars are ok but when i bought them were much more softer

1 Like

I have a full box of chocolate and orange and a box of chocolate minus 1 available to buy. I can delivery them by hand in the Bristol/Bath area…

They’re v3

£40 for 31 bars

@ash what’s the date on them?

September this year