Huel Black Peanut Butter Thinner, less filling and hungry faster?

I just received and tried Huel Black Peanut Butter. I had been consuming Huel Black Coffee Carmel and Vanilla. Both of those were thick and filling like a shake. The Peanut Butter, while I love the taste it seems to be a much thinner consistency, I don’t feel as full and hungry WAY faster than with the Coffee Carmel or Vanilla, they fill me up for a long time. I’m also much thirstier with the peanut butter.

Any suggestions? I’m going to try mixing with vanilla next but would like to hear if anyone else has had the same experience.

This is the Huel UK forum. We don’t have peanut butter black so you are unlikely to receive any useful responses. Try discourse.huel.com

Thank you for letting me know. I just assumed since it said UK and Global at the top it meant UK and the rest of the world. I will try the link you sent me.

It is UK and global, but most of the US Hueligans use the US one. I think you’ll get a better reply to the question there, although by all means continue to use this one too. I occasionally dip into the US one.

Thank you. Hueligans users seem to be very friendly people no matter where they live. I’ve been reading the posts in both. Just wanted to say thank you for the friendly message

2 Likes