Huel Calculator App for iOS and Android

Hey! Just wanted to let you all know that unofficial Huel apps have been created by me (iOS) and Lauren Williams (android) to be able to calculate you daily Huel intake based on your age, weight, exercise level etc.

Please search for Huel Calculator on your App Store or use the links below :blush:

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.lawilliams.huel

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/huel-calculator/id1188836017

They are not any graphical masterpieces, but they do their thing! Let me know if you have any ideas for improvements! :+1:
(or if anyone is a UI designer who want to help out, please ping me :joy:)

16 Likes

I’m gutted that my iPhone is so old it won’t run the ap!

2 Likes

Whaaaat? On iPhone? I changed so that it can run on iOS 8 or later, how old is your phone? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great app, thank you for making this. It saves me a lot of time. One suggestion though, could you add an option to select how many meals I want to take a day, rather then have it hard coded to 4 meals? Then it would be perfect for me.

1 Like

Sure thing, I can add it for iOS when I get some time to do improvements :slight_smile:

7 years old…

Would you want to push the boat out and maybe possibly create one for Windows 10 Mobile??? :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Haha, I wouldn’t know how to do it unfortunately, but if I find myself in oceans of time I might google a tutorial on how to create windows phone apps :wink:

A new update.

Huel Calculator by Linda Nordstrom https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/huel-calculator/id1188836017?mt=8

2 Likes

Yes! I did a few updates on the iOS app that will hopefully make a few things easier for you.
Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

I know there’s plenty of improvements left, but please let me know if there’s anything specific you’d like to see in the next update :slight_smile:

(And feel free to give reviews on AppStore - if there’s positive ones :wink:)

2 Likes

Hi @LindaNordstrom,

Just downloaded the calculation app (Android) and like it very much! Thanks a lot!
Very handy :slight_smile: It’s a confirmation for me that I’m already taking the right amounts for my height and weight.

1 Like

Oh, this is handy, thank you! (I left five stars, but I never know what to say in reviews.)

Hi!

I just wanted to give some feedback on the Android app. I tried installing it on my phone (Samusng Galaxy Note 3) but it does not look right. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like. I have more but I can add only one.

The text is all bunched up like it is supposed to be viewed on a smaller screen maybe? I’m not sure. Unfortunately, even though I can enter info, it is unusable this way. I am not sure whether this is caused by my phone or not.

Screenshot_2018-05-29-17-07-38

Also, thank you for creating this app! I think it could be very useful.

I’ve downloaded it today it’s great. Samsung galaxy s7. Like the way you get directed to the site to order. We just need too be able too go directly to the site to order if that is something that would be possible. But it’s definitely good and thanks for the effort. HUEL TAKE NOTE WE WANT ORDERING EASIER

1 Like

This is brilliant, thank you for doing this! If you never need anybody else to help out or noodle around with it, I am developer and would be more than happy to! :smile:

1 Like

Is the app not available anymore? Link does not seem to be working… (android)

1 Like

I’m curious how you come to the caloric choices. The difference between maintenance and losing a pound a week seems quite high to me.

Just downloaded the iOS version today, amazing! I’m useless with numbers so this is brilliant for me. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! The calorie consumption is based on the “Mifflin-St Jeor Equation”
You can find more information here, which is the page I based the iOS app on:
https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

I will spend some time in the end of August improving a bunch of things on the iOS app. I have got a lot of feedback from you guys, but if you have any other ideas, please let me know in here or contact me through the app!

Also, if there’s anyone in here who is decent at design / UX who wants to redesign the app as a side project (i.e. for free), give me a shout! Because I am useless at design, as you can see :blush:

Thank you again for using the app.