Huel + Erectile Dysfunction

Thanks James

Exactly, there is simply not enough evidence to suggest flax is an issue in men. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear :scream:

1 Like

From the extensive research I have conducted , looking at flax from multiple angles I can confidently summarise that the flax intake from Huel provides enhanced health benefits via multiple mechanisms.

The article will provide much more detail to bodies biochemical response.

5 Likes

Instead of analysing what is in Huel, perhaps you will have more luck analysing what you replaced it with. Perhaps the replacement food is giving you a benefit rather than the other way around. Some foods like watermelon can have quite a dramatic effect.

If anything I’ve found the good nutrition I’m now getting from Huel makes me MORE HORNEY!

I’d say confidently that Huel is not the cause of your ED and low SD.

1 Like

Given the recent evidence about Placebo, it’s probably more about how you think it effects you as if you think that stopping Huel improves things it might well follow :slight_smile:

I actually gave up Soya milk and other Soya products due to it’s behaving like female hormones. I was living on the stuff, all manner of unmanly things started happening lol

Has the opposite effect on me :slight_smile:

I haven’t noticed any difference since using huel. Not getting enough sleep and not eating enough calories are what cause problems in that area for me.

I’d also advise lifting heavy weights if you want a testosterone boost.

I am the same in that department, Huel hasn’t made any difference . I had hoped I might of gained a mm or 2… :smirk:

Vegan diet and Erections