Huel flu?

Hi all, made the decision to move to Huel a few days ago. I’m currently in my third day 100% huel + 1 cup of coffee in the morning. I was a little sceptical at first but after having three full days on nothing but this product I can safely say that I’m a believer! No hunger pangs and it’s saving me from myself (which is why I decided to go 100%. I don’t trust myself!)

I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else may be feeling slight flu-like symptoms in the early stages? It’s similar to the keto flu when entering ketosis.

Has anyone had similar experiences? If so, is it something that passes quickly or shall I prepare myself for a week or so of it?

I really don’t mind a bit of a struggle if I’m honest. I’ve tried lots of ways to try and cut in the past and they all seem to have some sort of side effect at some point but this seems like it’s a pretty sustainable system.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Same.

I never ever get sick, well maybe when I was younger … I’m on my 3rd day of Huel and feel so sick. My eyes look tired, sore throat, and generally everyone is commenting that I’ve had a rough night
I’ve gone from a somewhat healthy but inconsistent diet to 50 to 80 per cent Huel.

Started with 2 scoops and today had 3 scoops

Drank water., Feel bloated