Huel is a cult, lol

My sons words,lol.apparently I talk about it all the time and tell everyone they should try it.I only started on Tuesday,my son on Wednesday and we are both sleeping better and snacking less.I’m even goi g to start jogging.I’m 7 stones over weight and on anti-depressants,and I’m actually starting to feel better about myself.I’m loving the cult life,lol

3 Likes

Hi @emmatheveg, I’m glad huel is starting to make you feel a bit better. One day at a time and nice and slowly. You have to experiment till you find what flavours and amounts that will work best for you. Take care :blush:

1 Like

cult
noun

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

“the cult of St Olaf”

a person or thing that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.

OK I am cool with #2 but not #1!

1 Like

I shared what was said because it was funny,not to be offensive

don’t worry I don’t think anyone took offence :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @emmatheveg I love the sound of this new lifestyle. I suspect the Huel will help with the weight lose and in turn that hopefully will help with the depression. I would recommend you try the couch to 5k app if you start the jogging. Or failing that start walking first, don’t do to much to soon. Good luck with it all :slight_smile: