Huel on the news

Did anyone notice Huel on Sky News when a Nurse was being interviewed.

2:30 onwards

I know it’s not the best situation to be in but I suppose it highlights the cost effectiveness of Huel even during these difficult times we are going through.

1 Like

With a MyProtein shaker, confirming the new design with detachable cap is inferior to the previous design :joy:

1 Like

It’s sky news, they’ll have got her to use an unbranded shaker.

Really looks like this

Myprotein dont make their own shakers - its a branded version of one of Buchsteiner’s model range. many brands/companies use them in different colours and branding.

1 Like

I see, my bad then.
But the main point stills stands: attached cap > detached cap

1 Like

Likely the director/photographer would’ve requested not to use an opaque Huel shaker. Viewers are being directed to consider the contents so transparency of the bottle is much more effective for the shot.

1 Like

Stop bringin up excuses :joy: accept the superiority of an attached cap: think of all the one-hand usage you can’t do with the new bottle

1 Like

Bulk Classic Shaker Bottle, Clear, 750 ml : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

There you go. Problem solved

Thanks for sharing this James! Always interesting to see Huel on TV. I hope she knows that Huel has more than just calories in :pray:

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Jeezo £35 grand a year, im on about £20 odd a year and im not in such desperate times as her, she must live in London (didnt watch whole vid)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.