Huel Ready-to-drink is here …

Is that Devonian or Cornwallian speak?

3 Likes

I am somersetian. Not sure why my spelling is so erratic today.

2 Likes

Oops, sorry. Is there a Somersetian language?

1 Like

I used to work with a lady from Plymouth and if she spoke full Plymouth I couldn’t understand a word :joy:

2 Likes

Gurt lush me babber. Cassen zee me tra-ur. Ah yer tiz.

1 Like

‘Ah yer tiz’ sounds familiar. I say that when I forget where I put stuff (often) and find it again :laughing:

1 Like

Come to think of it, she did have my vegan sausage in her mouth (not all of it obviously). May explain why I couldn’t understand her. She shouldn’t have been trying to talk with her mouth full anyway.

1 Like

Now you’ve explained your location @hunzas I retract my comment about your spellling. If you read your post out loud, you sound right like us all else round 'ere

2 Likes

Bumpkins ahoy. How many fingers do you have? Are they webbed? And for true authenticity…is your brother also your dad?

2 Likes

It’s all lies. Here is an aerial photo of @hunzas’ actual house

8 Likes

That’s like literally spot on my ideal house. I might plant a few trees though.

4 Likes

No neighbours to complain about drumming or dog poo. Very exposed though, think I would try to start a new rainforest. Also needs fresh water supply. Apart from that, perfect!!

3 Likes

I do feel sorry for the guy that has to deliver your Huel there. It seems like long walk to your front door :joy:

3 Likes

https://discuss.huel.com/t/huel-ready-to-drink-is-here/11044/176?u=dln1965
Lucky Greg :scream:

1 Like

So I’ve just had my first bottles of RTD. Had the vanilla for breakfast which was ok to taste, similar taste to the powder. The berry flavour I had at lunch was lovely! I’ve read the comments above and I was a lazy hueler, had the powders but didn’t like the faff (at the time there was only original and vanilla flavours so would add fruit). I definitely think RTD will suit me more, I can keep the bottles in work and won’t get all the usual derision that the shaker did. The plastic I know isn’t ideal but I do believe this will help me in my wish to be more healthy and eat less meat. Well done Huel!

2 Likes

Be warned with using collection points for this delivery. My collection refused this delivery of 24 Huel Ready to drink as it was too heavy! Now bear in mind a lot of these collection points are manned by older guys and this box of 24 shakes is quite heavy - so be prepared for them to refuse the possibility of an injury and refuse to take ownership of the delivery! In addition to this - DPD have messed up a further 2 deliveries of this product. So i have given up.

I will stick with powdered Huel until I can add a couple of bottles to my subs to try.

1 Like

Yes, my delivery driver left it with downstairs neighbour cos as @coup thinks I live in a remote lighthouse, as he couldn’t be arsed to carry it upstairs…he just left me a card saying he’d delivered it downstairs…even though I was in.

Having said that…I picked it up, and then my neighbour talked to me for 15 minutes…and it wasn’t a problem holding it for that time,

2 Likes

Lucky you (both for living in a light house - nice and having good neighbours). I have given up with Huel. The delivery company are beyond pathetic and its basically impossible (bar me standing outside all day and taking a day off work) to receive it

That’s a shame. This has been discussed before. DPD in my area are pretty good, but in other places they are shocking. The problem is no one company is consistently good everywhere, so whoever Huel choose…someone won’t be happy with the delivery service. What I like about DPD is there is an hour slot and you can track approx location within that hour, so does help to keep an eye on it.

Bad courier service is one of my pet hates, cos I use lots of them, so I feel your frustration.