Huel student discount unavailable [but now available!]

Would love to see a student discount available.

1 Like

/ditto seems to be broken for me as well

Whoosh. What’s the latest?

2 Likes

Just discovered Huel for the first time. I love the ethics behind it!!

I’d love to know if/when student discount will become available again (I think we all would :joy:)…

Unidays has been mentioned a few times, it seems like the best way as not only do they verify for you, you’ll get a wider audience!

Any news on this one team Huel?

Any news @Tim_Huel? It shouldn’t really be beyond Huel to have put up a replacement discount over the course of 11 months…

1 Like

Hey David, good news. Student Discount launched early last week :tada: We wanted to wait a little while before the official announcement just in case of any little snags that needed fixing.

4 Likes

Excellent news! :tada:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Chuffed. At least my Open University comes in useful for some things. :grin:

1 Like

So, can this discount be applied to a subscription?

Is that uk only

How about a discount for us older farts :grinning:

3 Likes

Presumably over 60s who’ve only just started on Huel? :wind_face:

Can we have a discount for the unemployable?

4 Likes

Currently yes.

@Tim_Huel Hang on - Is it single use? Then renews in 262 days?

Nope you can use it on-going. It then changes after a year and you have to reactivate it (just in case you’ve left University :wink: )

Ahhhh okay gotcha.

The bloody Student Beans site is wrong then - It says it’s single use! Obviously that would have been fair enough, just a little unusual. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response!

Let us know if it doesn’t work the second time. @ZoeOfficialHuel assures me it’s an on going discount :raised_hands:

1 Like

Would be fantastic if you could arrange this with http://mecenat.com in the future