I've paid on Saturday, but not got any update on my order

PayPal has been charged, but I haven’t had any notice of my order, no text message for delivery, and obviously no delivery regardless.

Never had this happen before. I emailed this morning but got no response.

Yes I have had similar and have sent 2 emails and not got a reply.
I have just checked my bank account and it shows Huel as taking payment on the 6th july and the 9th july and still no sign of my order.

Before this month service was very good. Being charged twice for one order that has not turned up.

Hey there! I believe we have responded and resolved both of these via email, sorry for the delay responding here though. Do favour sending customer service requests through to team@huel.com just because you’ll get a response faster. Of course we won’t neglect messages here though! We just might get back to you a little slower (sorry).

If either of you have any other issues then do let us know. :slight_smile:

I have emailed you twice and the issue has not been resolved. You have taken £117 off my card on the 6th & the 9th. I expect you to contact me urgently. I would call you but don’t have a number.

Mushroom, see above.

Read my reply. I HAVE ALREADY EMAILED HUEL AND THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED £117.75 ON THE 6TH JULY AND ANOTHER £117.75 ON THE 9TH OF JULY. I AM £250.50 DOWN.
PLEASE ONLY POST CONSTRUCTIVE REPLIES.

Get over yourself, I pointed out what the Huel employee told you to do. You still posted to the forums which you were told would get a slower reply.

Cock.

Still no response to my emails yet. Tried contacting huel via twitter and the guy replied by posting a number which turned out to be a DPD answer phone.

This is really bizarre, we’ve replied to all the emails we’ve received from you. There must be some issue here with either of our email - either yours aren’t coming through or ours to you are not. Hence why we believed this to be resolved.

Could you please confirm what flavour Huel Pouches you would like and I can change this. That’s why your order hasn’t been sent out yet.

For your information here’s what’s happened:

• You asked us to change you order to a different date
  • We changed your to the earliest date possible but the order had already processed which we didn’t spot
  • Therefore two orders were placed/charged because it effectively looked like your next subscription had been moved forwards
  • Your order was put on hold due to the flavours not registering

Really sorry, it was our mistake processing an order after one had just been processed. We have now refunded you for both orders. Just confirm which Huel Powder you would like and we will the process your order free of charge.

I think the order was for 400+ bags of huel of varying flavours :wink:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Thank you. Chocolate flavour please or Cacao would be Ok as well. Will this be delivered on Saturday? My emails appear to be coming through from everyone else.
I have a alternative email address which is the same as my apple except @outlook.com on the end.

Sorry you mean the pouch flavour ?
I have always requested the vanilla gluten free v2.3

Thanks, New and Improved Vanilla from your last orders. We’ll get that sorted. Sorry again.

Can you try my alternative email address please ? it’s the same as my i cloud address but with @outlook.com I am not aware of any email problem other than with you.