Loving Huel in my life!

About 6 months in and loving Huel. It lets me control my weight! I love the flavour enhancers especially Matcha Tea, Mocha, Chocolate and have just discovered Rhubarb & Custard which is fab. I like to blitz 3 scoops with about 500 ml and add some frozen florets of broccoli, cauliflour and or peas. Carrots work well too. Also like to put some fresh chilli in!

1 Like

with vanilla or uu?

Hi there,

I keep changing from 3 scoops to 2, then back to 3, but then I am gaining weight not losing it. Mixed correctly 2 scoops I feel can be filling so i am going to try this way…

I have to admit I like peanut butter ( 100% nuts range obviously) and maybe I need to cut this down although I wouldnt say I have LOADS at a time.

I am also trying to ‘sip’ it more slowly ( but when your ravenous hard to do!)

I am yet to see a drastic change on the weight side…( despite cross fit and cardio feel my clothes getting tighter!!)

Do u snack inbetween? and do you have an evening meal?

Any tips be gratefully recieved!

Thanks!:slightly_smiling_face:

Vanilla all the way!

Have you ever weighed the amount you add and calculated the calories of this portion? Might be a shocking but valuable lesson. :scream:

Its quite good to rem8nd ypur mind that this is a meal through serving it in a bowl and eati g it with a soup spoon

1 Like