Mint Chocolate Huel in Outer Space

Oh, man. Just had my first Mint Chocolate Huel.
They need to send that stuff up on the next Deep Space Voyager probe.
Mint Chocolate Huel is important. LOL!!

9 Likes

I tried mine today and quite enjoyed it. I felt it was quite refreshing. I want now to try it with coffee added.

1 Like

I normally blend Huel with some Frozen Fruits. Blueberries, Pineapple, Mango, Strawberries and Cherries. The Mint Chocolate one doesnā€™t go well with the fruits, but itā€™s pretty good just on its own.
Thinking of trying it with Milk tomorrow.
Huel has been my breakfast for about 2 years now.

1 Like

Love this, although I think it already contains a fair amount of Huel, I grabbed this from wiki

photos of the Earth and its lifeforms, a range of scientific information, spoken greetings from people such as the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the President of the United States and a medley, ā€œSounds of Earth,ā€ that includes the sounds of whales, a baby crying, @AppleJuice dropping their Huel shaker, waves breaking on a shore, and a collection of music including works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Blind Willie Johnson, Chuck Berry, Valya Balkanska and @JamesCollierā€™s late night ā€˜Donā€™t Stop Me Nowā€™ rendition. Other Eastern and Western classics are included, as well as various performances of indigenous music from around the world. The record also contains methods of making Huel in 55 different ways and Mint-Chocolate Huel Powder.

6 Likes

Iā€™m adding this to my CV, Iā€™ve made it big time now :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Timā€™s comment links to another thread about shakers, am I missing something?

It links to specifically this remark from @AppleJuice :

Haha can we get a link to the wiki article Tim quoted too please?

Apologies Ryan for the disappointment. I just meant the Wikipedia article about Voyager 1!

That feeling when you spend Ā£50k on a degree in physics and donā€™t get a joke about the Voyager space probe :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

*borrowed and will likely never pay back

Or maybe thatā€™s just me!

2 Likes

I donā€™t have any degreesā€¦but I did get the joke :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 90 degrees, that was me bent over laughing.

6 Likes