- 51 year old male
- slightly overweight - ie noticeable gut developing!
- Wanting to get back into about 6 really nice shirts that I seem to have outgrown over the last year.
- 50 years of very poor diet - I am lucky not to have health issues. I need to address that.
- Starting to feel tired a lot - hope huel health benefits plus improved sleep pattern will help with this.
Sedentary 9-5 and fairly active in evenings with sports.
Using MyFitnessPal and Runtastic as trackers
Hit this HARD for 1 month and see how much comes off in 1 month
- cut out ALL chocolate and sweets
- cut out ALL fast foods (Macdees,chinese,indians,pizzas etc)
- only one < 350 cal item of food a day, plus 2 x 2 scoop Huel
This will be under recommended calorie intake, so I will re-assess after 2 weeks if it’s not working out.
Diary Starts April 30th 2018 - Charting 1 month progress, ie this is a May challenge!
Week 1 Start Weight 74.5 Kg
Day 1 - 2 scoop breaky - pie for lunch - 3 scoop dinner = 1200 cals
Day 2 - 2 scoop breaky - cheese/bacon turnover + tangerine for lunch - 2 scoop / choc dinner = 1160 cals