New Subscription Area

I tried to subscribe to Huel RTD vanilla but I keep getting the error “this product is not available for subscription”. I get this when I try to create a new subscription as well as when I try to add it to my existing subscription for powder.

Edit : I managed to create the subscription by starting from the product page and ordering from there, however it’s weird that the maximum allowed internal is 8 weeks instead of the 10 weeks that is allowed for the powder subscriptions.
when I was trying to create the subscription from the My Account area it didn’t work at all but that may be because I opted for 10 weeks which is shown as an option there. If I now go to My Account and try to change my newly created subscription for the RTD to a delivery once every 10 weeks instead of 8, I again get the error “not available for subscription.” So my guess is, what it actually means is “this specific order frequency or quantity is not allowed”. P.s. I was pleased that I can order a single box of RTD. I thought I’d read here on the forum that you always need to order two of every product but that’s not the case.

Hey Silvia, sorry to hear you’re having some problems with your sub. I’ve just done the same thing myself and it worked all OK.

• I logged into my account
  • ‘Subscriptions’ on left hand side
  • Scrolled down to click either ’ Create a new sub’ or ‘Add a one-time product’
  • From there I was able to add some Vanilla RTD to my existing sub at a frequency of 10 weeks or create a new one on a date I chose.

This was all from within the account area. Could you let me know some more information or whether this now works for you?

Thanks for the feedback I’ll pass it on!

@Tim_Huel I’m having trouble adding a flavour boost to my upcoming subscription delivery. I go to the “Add a one-time product” section in “Subscriptions” and get to the part to select the product to add…

… but when I click “Add product” it doesn’t get added but the list of products to choose disappears:

I am using Chrome on Android but get the same behaviour using Chrome on Windows 10.

Hi Tim, strangely enough it still isn’t working for me. I have a subscription for every 8 weeks and when I go to the account area and try to change it to once every 10 weeks I get the error again “this product isn’t available for subscription”. In case it matters, I’m using chrome.
Maybe someone in customer support could change it to 10 weeks? Then it can be shipped together with my powder subscription. If that’s not possible I’ll postpone or cancel the RTD subscription and order it again in 10 weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

Good news @Tim_Huel

I can get into my account. My banishment from the kingdom of huel has ended and I’m liking what you’ve done with place. :+1::grin:

1 Like

A minor issue, but one that could confuse people. I wanted to change the date of my subscription to the 6th of Jan. After updating the order i was returned to this page:

That’s the original dispatch date, before I edited it. It has actually updated in the system, it just doesn’t immediately update on this page.

1 Like

Thank you for this post. It has helped me to learn how to adjust my subscription. I have now tried all the Hot n Savoury flavours and love them. Looking forward to trying the new Spaghetti Carbonara flavour in my February delivery.

1 Like