Ordering H+S, do I get a 2nd free Tee?

Hi there,
Have tried using the search tool, and just scrolling for as long as I could to no avail.

Have been a Huel White buyer for a couple of years, and now want to give the H+S range a try. Not wanting to be cheeky, but as it’s a second subscription does that mean a second t-shirt please?

Didn’t want to look like I was taking the mick if it wasn’t the done thing!

Cheers

Hi. Nice try :grin: You only get a free tee with your very first order as a new customer

1 Like

I had assumed that was the case, but also didn’t want to miss out if it wasn’t! Thanks Bee

1 Like

I do really like my tee, wear it in the gym and may have to get a second one

1 Like

My fav is the black tee! It just sits on your shoulders so comfortably AND just hangs on the body well generally speaking i.e. it doesn’t suck on your skin :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I still don’t quite fit into mine, so I’ve never worn it! Ordered the XL but it’s always been a bit too tight. Dieting now and going to gym now that they are open again. Already dropped 3kg in 3 weeks. I’m happy with progress.
Just received my hot and savoury this afternoon, went straight for a Mexican Chilli and oh my gosh it is incredible, love it! Trying the madras in a bit for dinner!

2 Likes