Partial Refund for a Cancelled order

I have messaged via the feedback site but no one has responded.

Can someone explain why after cancelling a subscription before its due date to order a different flavour, the cancelled order was dispatched and I was charged.

Then there was an issue with the delivery that was cancelled (never happens with normal delivery). The out of the blue I was partially refunded?

How does that work if it was dispatched after I cancelled it why should I pay?

Not happy.

Hi there, thanks for the message. I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received a reply, Olivia emailed you on the 12th in response to your email – have you not got that? Essentially you cancelled your order after it had been processed, not before. That’s why your order was processed.

However, to add more working parts to this issue, we went out of stock on the 5th. Every customer affected was refunded £20, this is independent to your customer service enquiry about your processed delivery. If there is anything else we can help with then do just drop us a line again and we will help in any way we can!

Tim,

Thank you for you response. Firstly I have not received any other email on the subject so not sure were that went?

Secondly the subscription order was set for the 5th November 18 and I cancelled it on the 4th November so it was before the due date? If it was processed early I fail to see how that is my concern? That said I have now received the order so happy to draw a line under it.

Going forward please make sure that no further subscriptions are processed for me (I cancelled them all on the 4th November) but to be clear I would prefer to make each order just prior to the required date as I am changing things around to find what suits me best.

Regards

Mark

Ok, Mark. Sorry that this email wasn’t picked up. You’re right, if the order was cancelled before it was due to process then that is our problem not yours. If you’ve now received your package and want to leave it there I understand. I have checked your subs and, unless you have any on a different email address to the one you used to create your forum account(?), then they have all been cancelled by you.

If there’s anything else I can help with then let me know.