Peanut butter powder

I haven’t actually tried any but have a tub of this on order from Asda:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/home-baking-spreads-desserts/better-body-foods-pb-fit-peanut-butter-powder/910002547162

2 Likes

I use that one @Bee. It’s nice occasionally.

2 Likes

Must try it tomorrow. Perhaps start off with one teaspoonful to 100g vanilla.

0 Likes

I use a couple of heaped teaspoons per 100g Huel.

1 Like

Ok perhaps I’ll add another if it tastes a bit weak.

0 Likes

pD2 @DvdVgt what kind of powder is your guilty pleasure?

1 Like

My guilty pleasure? Uhm… probably Nesquick. It’s what we mix with milk to make a chocolate milk for our children. And it’s loaded with sugar of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whenever I use it in my Huel shake it turns into this soft chocolaty milkshake which takes me back to my childhood.

I open the curtains, the sun starts to shine all of the sudden and I start singing with the birds like I’m in a Walt Disney movie…

Okay, I’m exaggerating a bit :rofl::rofl::rofl: This could all be the sugar rush haha

9 Likes

I’ve got some Sukrin Peanut Flour (from roasted, fat-reduced peanuts) which is very fine and creamy.

2 Likes

Haha you just made my morning :rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha, that almost makes me want to rush out and buy some Nesquik! :smile:

2 Likes

Peanut butter powder in Vanilla is yummy! It has replaced my granola this morning. Only used 1 heaped teaspoon this time but will try two for lunchtime shake :yum:

3 Likes

I bought it at B&F

0 Likes

@Bee PB2 in Vanilla Huel served on top of Huel granola with a side of 24 slices of Huel Bar? #huelception

4 Likes

I use this peanut butter powder I bought from Amazon. It makes nice shakes and tastes just like unsweetened peanut butter. I often add chocolate flavdrops to try to make peanut butter cup huel shakes!

4 Likes

:smile: @jeffy89

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::laughing:

0 Likes

I didn’t even know that peanut butter (peanut butter is life!) existed in powdered form.
Best thread ever.

7 Likes

Am finding 1 tablespoon of pb per 100g Huel vanilla or coffee premix is enough for my taste :yum:
Looking forward to chocolate premix with pb soon :grin:

0 Likes

I know, I first heard about it on this forum. It’s one of those eye openers you’ll never recover from.

1 Like

Hi I used about 10g of peanut butter powder (pb me) in 95g of Huel and 9-10g of caco powder and wheatgrass powder 3G mixed with water yummy

1 Like