Hiccup to Happy Hueligan

Recently received my first order of 3 bags. No instructions, no measure, no shaker. Pretty poor. Trying to contact them, no response. Really very poor.

1 Like

Did you tick the box to say that it was your first order? First orders come with a t-shirt, shaker and scoop.

The instructions can be found on the pouch but I think new customers get a booklet.

1 Like

I’m really sorry for this Tim. It sounds like your starter set was missing like Coup has mentioned. Would you mind sending me a message with your 6 order number so we can look into this for you?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Poor experience:

strong textContinuing the discussion from Poor experience:

Got a tee shirt.
The instructions are put scoops into the shaker. I have neither shaker or scoop.

After a little hiccup with the first delivery which was sorted out very well. I am now a proud Hueligan!
Love the flavour and texture, really nice to drink. Made the night before and left in the fridge overnight.

5 Likes

Perhaps the title should now read Poor experience turned into good experience :grin:

1 Like

Or ‘hiccup to Hueligan’ :wink:

5 Likes

Yes it should, but I don’t know how to do that. I’m not really very good at this social media/forum stuff.

How do you change it?

Lol there are people here who have experience changing titles I am sure they can help :smiley:

2 Likes

What would you like it changed to? I will do it for you.

I like Hiccup to Hueligan. Lol

5 Likes

Your wish is my command :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Hunzas and Christina for the suggestion x

3 Likes

Happy you’re now a happy hueligan !
Welcome to the clan

Did you edit it to happy?

Who? How? If someone can, please do x

Who me? No you’re losing your marbles :wink::laughing:

Actually I changed it to Hiccup to Happy Hueligan but after I hit ‘done’ I then saw your offers to change it and realised we had edited it simultaneously. So I deleted my edit and let you do the honours. Seemed rude to edit your edit :rofl: even though it was unwittingly

1 Like

Sure - Done! :grin:

With great power comes great responsibility

1 Like