Really stupid question about the scoop

Yes, @grimscribe you’ll just receive a torrent of abuse from some UK forum folks if you mention scoops around here. It’s a touchy subject.

2 Likes

:laughing: @hunzas maybe they just need to give us bigger ones then we would be happy to talk scoops all day

2 Likes

Sensible people uses scales.

3 Likes

Nah I’m a digital scales sorta person :grin:

2 Likes

Digital scales and bigger scoops, still good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You read it on the US forum.

For anyone else reading, there is no change to the scoops you receive unless you order from the US.

1 Like

Yeah I realized I was on the incorrect forum when I first signed up here and just signed on to the American one also. When I heard UK and “Global” I thought it meant including America but guess not. I thought the scoop thing was for all people, one size, now I know :rofl:

I’d quite like to have the larger scoop (because I’m too lazy to weigh, not because I find the 38g confusing)… I read the same thread I think, so this morning after doubt set in I used 2 (+ a tiny amount) scoops in case I’d been over-adding. I guess I should actually use the scales I replaced the battery in just so I could weigh Huel…

1 Like

Ah that explains the 2 different sized scoops, well now I know. I should weigh it regardless but this meal replacement thing is new to me, I never weighed food before but it seems like common sense. Thanks for the answer.

Lol well my goal isn’t to make people mad with asking about scoops :rofl:

I don’t mind weighing my food… just never had to before so never thought about it lol.

1 Like

Lol well now you can get the wisdom from both forums!
The US has a separate forum from the rest of us, mainly because the regulations are very different there, meaning the nutrition labels etc are different (and the ingredients differ very slightly also) so it makes sense to have two different forums otherwise everyone would be getting super confused when discussing nutrition or flavours (we have different flavour choices also).

1 Like

When you are counting calories, as I am, scales definitely help :grin:

1 Like

I suppose that makes sense, it was confusing already with the “scoopgate” so I can imagine it would be pretty confusing for all of us to be on the same forum. Hopefully I’m alright with being on two different forums, I just got to remember that the ingredients differ so not to confuse anyone lol.

1 Like

Yeah I’m using Huel to get healthy and lose weight so it makes sense to use a scale, I’ll have to get one today.

2 Likes

I might be wrong about the ingredients differing - it might just be how it has to be listed and labelled, makes it appear different. But the flavours definitely differ. You get chocolate premix for example, whereas we get mint-choc.

1 Like

I’ve just received one of the new Green scoops and it’s made my life so much easier.

2 Likes

Ha… I saw a post with the new Green scoops, I was actually jealous to be honest, I just got a clear one. I mean it’s no big deal but for a minute I turned into a 4 year old wanting her crayon back :joy:

4 Likes

I’d have a word with @Tim_Huel mate because getting a clear one is so 2018. The Green one is where it’s at now.

1 Like

Coup stop being silly. Your silliness is not helping us leave scoopgate behind.

1 Like

I was originally going to call my thread scoopgate as well :rofl: