Reason why I have chosen Huel

:dart:Why I stared using @huel :dart:
After having my food intolerance test I found loads of food that my body can’t use as a fuel. First step is an elimination diet which is really difficult.
:boxing_glove:Huel has a fantastic macro mix for my training needs and enable me to not worry about lunch and what I can and can’t have. It’s a real strain on my mind to worry if my stomach will go and I was mentally drained from it​:boxing_glove:
Huel has changed my health and supporting me journey which is fantastic. Couldn’t ask for more I have the black edition vanilla and coffee caramel (I can’t have the E number what comes in most caramel so this was a treat to be able to have this.

Iv had a bad stomach for two years as I just plodded along. I trained on and off but couldn’t get stuck in. Over last 6 months Iv been loads better and body fat has gone down, Huel Black is helping me cut the fat and stay strong and away from a bad guy

4 Likes

Huel Black Edition is totally where the cool kids are :joy: welcome to the forums! Great intro.

1 Like

Hey Jason, great to hear from you. That food intolerance test sounds like it’s sent a real curveball your way. I can’t imagine what that must be like, to rethink your diet so drastically. I’m so so happy that Huel has taken a bit of strain off your mind. Keep it up, keep working hard and look after yourself :blush:

1 Like

Hi. I can totally sympathise. So many things I can’t tolerate either. Food intolerances are a real pain, literally! So glad Huel is suiting you.

1 Like

Talort is right - Huel Black is great. Haven’t found a comparable product from other companies.

1 Like

The worst part about a food allergy or intolerance that’s found in most processed foods is feeling like there’s nothing to eat and the work involved to find what works. Plus the time, energy and drain of something triggers it. None of us want to relive our worst episode!

For me I just got to the point of real food, nothing processed. Which is great cos I’m healthier, and luckily I enjoy cooking, just not for one. Huel just makes nutrition easier, less work. I feel great.

Mine was diagnosed 20years ago, and it seems because I don’t eat a lot of crap, I’m even more sensitive to crap, even if I’ve never eaten it before. I’m sure if I had the testing done now I’d show as having waaaaaaay more intolerances, sensitivity and allergies than I did before.

1 Like