Received my new Flavour Boost Mint-Chocolate today. Label says “Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause allergic reaction” - :flushed:

That’s because a significant ingredient is sarin gas.


I imagine it’s because in order to have strong flavors such that a small amount will flavor the entire drink, it’s got to be pretty concentrated. Concentrated mint can be a bit of an irritant, so that would be my guess.

(Of course, the guys in charge will be able to not just guess, but…)

1 Like

I’d say just keep it out of your eyes - common sense really… :slightly_smiling_face:

Especially true of the Capsaicin flavour boost.


Uh yeah… I haven’t gotten it in my eyes but all over my hands. It was irritating indeed, but not for the reason you might expect. No skin reaction or such


:joy: That’s for sure!

Only because you lapped it up like an excited dog and regretted your sticky wet fingers afterwards :grin:


Do you novi-chuck it all over the place?