Starting my journey on Huel

Happy Hueliversary @Dln1965 :tada::clinking_glasses::birthday::grin:

1 Like

Hmmmmm
Not a happy bunny !! (See the Easter link there :+1:)
Haven’t weighed myself for a while … but today I hopped on the scales …
And … rubbed my eyes in disbelief … hopped off again … waited a moment and tried again
It’s true … I’ve put on well over a stone since mid Oct !!
I thought i gained a little due to the Xmas feasts but alas it seems to be creeping up and I’m much heavier than I want to be !!
My jeans are still 34”. I used to be 38-40 !!
But my thighs are tighter in the jeans. My shirts are at least one size smaller than they used to be ??
I’m at the gym 2-3 times a week and cycling 2-3 times a week and at least 15 miles per session …
BUT Now I’ve noticed I’m heavier, i ‘feel’ heavier too !! :cry:

Starting Monday … back on a strict food intake !!!
I have 2 shakes plus a regular meal … should I go 100 % huel ???

2 Likes

Loved reading your journey so far. I am starting or should I say restarting my journey tomorrow. It was actually meant to be today but it is Easter and I am a sugarholic. I have tried before but I can never get passed day 2 as I feel drained. I am obviously not doing it right as I have tried go 100% Huel. Psychologically for me it’s all or nothing. Keep going xx

1 Like

Maybe you should get your fatty% calculated - weight isnt quite the best mesurement when it comes to healthy ‘weight’loss - focus should only be on fatloss - off course the two are linked so I get it…
Keep up the good work, back up on the horse or whatever… :wink:

THANKYOU :+1:
It’s actually a bicycle … a horse would be much easier :wink:

I found going 100 percent huel really helped me lose weight. I guess because you can so accurately track calories. Find the right deficit and it will fall off. I also find that I have a litte more energy and need less sleep when 100%. But 100% needs a lt of commitment and can be difficult at times.

4 Likes

You could give 100% a go for a bit and see how you get on, it can be hard but is worth it. You definitely feel better for it, I have had a few bad days eating Easter eggs and too much bread and I feel like shit for it. My mood and energy has dipped so it’s back to 100% now. When your body gets used to 100% and do it for a while it must do wonders to your health, you feel so much better for it

4 Likes

Didn’t realise you’d given me a shoutout (I feel honoured!)

HAPPY HUELIVERSARY TO YOU TOO! & incredible progress; like the others say there’s so much more to health than just the number which you seem to be getting!! :smiley:

1 Like