Starting out fresh

Cinnamon is amazing with huel.
I need to try the coffee, forget every time I make it.
I did banana as they were turning and a cinnamon shake for tomorrow.

That sounds like a nice shake :blush:

Thank you. Surprising how it feels you up. I didn’t even have my snack after lunch as I was not hungry till I was driving home from work.
:grin:

Took the dogs for a walk tonight…nightmare. regretted it soon as I started. 4 month lab and a 1 and a half lab :expressionless: think I lost weight from the stress hahaha

Hey Charlie,
How have you been getting on over the last few days?x

Hi Coco,

Was good Thursday and Friday. Although Friday I missed lunch as wanted to leave work early. But was not that hungry anyway. Had nuts to snack on.
I came to my friends in Peterborough for the weekend…not good but not as bad as we usually are.
Had homemade pizza, wedges and coleslaw for diner and had some prosecco and whisky. :slight_smile:
Saturday had toast for breakfast. Had a 2 scoop shake hour later as we were then driving to Bicester and did not want to get hungry not the journey or there.
My mate was starving so I drove to a burger king as there was only that or a restaurant. Had a chicken royal with diet coke, amazing! Have not had it for years. Their chips are the best.
Diner was chicken curry in the slow cooker which my mate did, spicy! Had rice and nann bread. Had some crisps from co-op which were only 1grams of fat! :grin: 105kcal
Had some dark chocolate… and did half a bottle of raspberry sours, whoops.

Usually when I come up here we buy loads of booze, loads of chocolate and sweets and crisps. Costas ice cream. So much better the lan usual lol.

Today have not had anything yet but we are going out so not sure.
Tomorrow back on!

How are you getting on Coco?

Charlie :grin: x

A great thing to remember is that we’re only human and always have our moments of weakness.

I know I still have pizza once a week, I can’t help myself! But for every moment of weakness, you’re having 2 good meals in Huel that week, so overall you’re still nutritionally better off than you would have been previously! :slight_smile:

For me personally, Huel helped me from 12.5 stone to 12 stone (6ft male) but I’ve not dropped any weight from there, but I’ve lost fat and been gaining muscle in my legs from cycling. I’ve actually been steady at this weight for over 6 months now which is nice, and I’ve gone from 34" to 32" jeans again which felt good.

It’ll be little victories like that along the way that really perk you up and realise that it’s all working towards the same great end goal.

Also you don’t always have to have 3 scoops per meal - I have 2 scoops twice a day then usually just a home made meal (which I’m not ashamed to say sometimes ends up being pizza!) Another great tip is to remember that huel is a shake. You can have your lunch shake at work and drink it over several hours instead of just downing it in your lunch break, this helps you stay full for longer. Or you can have 2 scoops 3 times for the same calories as 3 scoops 2 times, which will feel like you are getting more overall purely because you get three!

But do not focus on weight in the short term for anything, just be better overall and you’ll find that over time you have lots of incremental progress realisations and feel chuffed semi regularly. I started on Huel in February and honestly did not expect that I’d still be consuming it 9 months later, it’s mostly about the convenience and how full I feel now, it’s a very satisfying product.

I’ve just tried cinnamon and it’s pretty nice. Thank you for the tip!

3 Likes

Hey Charlie,
How you getting on?x

1 Like

Hi Coco,

Sorry it taken so long to reply.

I have not been on huel for 2 weeks as got ill and the last thing I could think of was huel. Definately going to get back on it.

How are you doing Coco?

Charlie x

Yeah I’ve been in and out of colds/sickness the last few weeks too, hope you’re feeling better. It’s weird, sometimes Huel just doesn’t feel like an option, other times it’s the only thing that’ll perk me up. Today is a good day, my first Huel made me feel energised when I was feeling pretty rough first thing this morning!

Hey Ryan :blush:
You too, it’s really bad this year. Thank You, I hope you’re feeling better also.
Same here, I tried it this week but just couldn’t do it.
I thought I had the four 2 weeks ago but I honestly don’t know what it but I had it sat-mon and then just was not really eating anything let alone huel.
Then the next Saturday I got the nasty cold/chest thing which is just ending. Still bit of a cough but next week should be 100%. :blush:

Thats the thing isn’t it Ryan is it does make you feel good when you drink it. :blush:

It also does not help as my mood is a bit pants atm. I have anxiety and I think Christmas is working it up. I have now also got to wear an eye patch, had so much tests done last week and my eye is giving me so much grief with pain. Need to pick myself up and sort it out. Check out my patch haha

Have a good day guys
Charlie. :blush:Snapchat-996903176

1 Like

I did not look at that photo when I just posted it. Excuse the hair and mess lol. Just had 2 hours of testing, was exhausting.

1 Like

Now you need a parrot.

You know! I’m on the commercial team and we thought we’d all have something pirate themed so I was not alone :blush::joy:

1 Like