Vanilla Huel Tastes of Berry - No Response from Customer Services [Solved]

If you need any recipes, let me know, happy to help. :smiley: also, it may be easier to add more plant based meals than to cut the rest, then itā€™s not feeling like restricting yourself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a vegan restaurant near me in London and most of the dishes contain some sort of meat substitute, e.g. Quorn, soya, fake pork made from jackfruitā€¦ like why??? Just serve nice simple vegan stuff thatā€™s not supposed to imitate meat? Whatā€™s wrong with veg etc?

Nothing wrong with veggies, love them! But also nothing wrong with meat substitutes. Iā€™m not a vegan because I donā€™t like meat (KFC hot wings :heart:), but for ethical reasons. I like to have a choice. :slight_smile: I donā€™t understand why substitutes would annoy some people.

2 Likes

It just feels like a weird obsession for some places! Iā€™m not annoyed :slight_smile: I suppose as non-vegan, I go to vegan restaurants to try something new, not a burger that tastes so close to the ā€œrealā€ thing it might as well be the real thing

2 Likes

Why do meat eaters make their food look like its not anmals and mask taste with veggies/greensā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Resized_Screenshot_20190126-132632_Chrome_8547

1 Like

Meat replacements can really help people for whom animal protein is the main focus at every meal but who would like to try eating more veggie/vegan.

4 Likes

Make sense. All in all, variety of options is the key. :wink:

Btw, there should be Hummus Flavor Booster so we can make U/U really thick and add some. :laughing:

Canā€™t disagree with that :grin:

1 Like