What do you mix Huel with?

Any comments about adding Spirulina Powder?
Any additional advantages?
Would this change the taste? Good or bad

I have added it. It does alter the flavour a bit and the colour is more sludge too…like it has been dredged from a pond. I don’t mind it.

Dont, just dont

Its super super intense

Semi skimmed milk!

Water. Just water. Sometimes water & ice.

Time to make my 2nd lunch!

Water and sometimes mint-chocolate flavor boost or flavdrops from Myprotein (toffee in Coffee Huel) and will try raspberry flavdrops in berry huel today

OK I put in Matcha Tea, arrest me.

Actual matcha :tea: or flavour boost, Tim? :grinning:

Spicy teas for me all the way. Takes a bit more time (have to make it, then let it cool, but it adds variety).

I think I’ve said this before but make sure the tea is cold. I failed to do this once… thought I’d added enough cold water to chill things down, but it was still warm. Poured the Huel into my Thermos, got it out of the next day… yes, you can imagine it… explosive, fermented Huel everywhere!

A capful or two of the little bottles of flavouring that you find in the home baking section of the supermarket. I’ve got Sicilian lemon atm and it’s great!

There’s some new cold brew fruity teabags (I think they’re twinings) so I might try those next

I’m a big fan of a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter in my Huel. Not regularly, because I know it adds a batch of calories which throws off the calculations, but occasionally as a treat.

Also, last week I was in North Carolina, and they had a lot of really fresh, really sweet local peaches. Cutting one up and blending it into Huel was an absolute treat. (I still threw in a little bit of stevia, because I use the U/U and it kind of needed it to bring out the peach flavor).

I bought some of those cold brew bags today. Bit expensive and will try them in water bottle before attempting in Huel…my guess is won’t be strong enough in flavour.

Flavour Boost! I’ve never had actual Matcha Tea. Something to definitely try but I imagine it’s pretty easy to get wrong!

This sounds like something out of film, absolutely idyllic! Did you sit under an old tree to steal a moment from the hot North Carolina sun, drinking cold Huel, then having a nap?

No, but we did take inner tubes and float for three hours down the French Broad River. That was a lot of fun!

Do you mean with Vanilla or with unsweetened?

I mix it with a Huel branded shaker.

(Can’t believe it has taken me a whole year to come up with that joke).

I had half a teaspoon of Matcha Tea Flavour Boost with…I think 125g of New and Improved Vanilla!

:man_facepalming:

I was wondering about the spices you mentioned though. Do they go with the sweetened?

I’ve tried various additions — peanut powder; protein powder; coffee; frozen cherries; frozen mango; dates; turmeric; spinach; mushroom powder (from Four Sigmatic); spirulina; pears; and pumpkin seed butter.

They all tasted good except for the spirulina, which was a dreadful combination.