What is your wishlist for Huel?

Please do not replace sucralose :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Julian Please say youā€™re not switching to soy as the protein source and maltodextrin as the carbohydrate :smile:

1 Like

@Marcus I can confirm we are not using those, we are going to make the formula better not worst.

4 Likes

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but a 1/2 serving travel pouch to decant from the larger pouch to a smaller one.
I fly with work and hule has been great to take for simple travel meals, but canā€™t carry liquids though security, but power and shaker are fine.
Tried cheap freezer bags, but they are so messy to rip open and pour in.

@Simon_Oliver - when you say 1/2 size, is it the physical size of the pouch which is the problem, or you want to take just 855g with you instead of 1.71kg.

Bigger shaker.
Also, powder containers/pouches/bottles/insert something genius of different sizes: 3-4 scoop containers to have a meal ready to mix, but also larger ones for short travel(1/2/3/4 dayā€™s worth).

Now about that running vestā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry I did not mean half size of a normal pouch I mean a smaller smaller travel pouch that you can top up from the normal size.
The travel one to hold 3-6 scoops of mix so when at air port I can buy a bottle of water and pour in to shaker and mix up.

I carry a few measured meals of Huel in Ziplock bags.I usually have at least a couple of days worth of Huel with me. They donā€™t have the Huel branding but it does work for travel/being out and about.

That said, when Iā€™m measuring out my supply the kitchen does tend to look like the den of a particularly inept drug dealer, but I can cope with that.

7 Likes

Hi,

First post, love the product, my first vanilla lot was awesome. I then bought the unsweetened with the mocha flavouring and I didnā€™t get on with it. What Iā€™d like is the option the buy like a flavour sample selection rather than blowing 8.50 per flavour in case thatā€™s money wasted.

Cheers

3 Likes

That does make me wonder if anyoneā€™s ever been searched by the Police whilst carrying Huel in unmarked bags. That could make for an interesting discussion down the station until their testing comes back. :Ā¬)

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to ask them if they find it just right or too sweet ! :joy:

4 Likes

Keto/low carb, hight fat would be interesting.

1 Like

Would it be possible to order several months at once, and save money on shipping? Or are they charging per kilo? Both myself and my wife would like to do at least 75% huel, and cheaper bulk shipping would be very interesting.

How about a recipe section in the forum not just for the smoothies and shakes, but also for the cooked solid good like biscuits, pancakes and waffles? Divide into two one for solid huel recipes an another for liquid :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nickdutch Like they have at diy.soylent.com?

@nickdutch is this what you mean? https://huel.com/pages/cooking-huel

There are some more creations here: https://uk.pinterest.com/gethuel/huel-food/

@sanovine that is not easy, we currently use interlink / dpd, their price is up to 30kg which is fair amount of Huel. Did you want more?

We can switch to a cheaper courier, but with that is the danger of a worst service. We prefer to keep standard high, Interlink are not perfect, as you know, but probably the best available.

Delivery so far has been perfect for me. Fast delivery, and they leave it in my safe place if Iā€™m not in.

1 Like

My point is why leave the recipe section to other blog pages an why not add a section to your own huel forum pages?
Leaving it up to the ā€œoutsideā€ doesnā€™t seem to make much sense?

1 Like