Why can't I order shakers?

I’m off all week so everyday is a Saturday this week.

4 Likes

I wondered why you were being more of a pain in the ass than normal @Coup :wink:

4 Likes

Be quiet. It was your fault everybody on the forum had to waste 5 minutes reading a joke about a monk. :wink:

5 Likes

I suck on it, making a nice slurping sound that annoys coworkers

Are you still taking about the lid?

4 Likes

Please can we have stainless steel as an option for future shakers? It’s lovely to clean, looks jazzy and sounds much more impressive when you accidentally drop it. A real head turner.

2 Likes

And it doesnt pick up oders like plastic ones

1 Like

Hahaha, thanks for that!

Stainless steel is interesting. Generally it’s about twice the cost of plastic though from the source, and when you give them away to all new customers this can add up. Definitely something we’re interested in though!

1 Like

Unless you drop it on a hard floor and dent the shaker and take a chunk out of the floor :wink:

Pro’s and con’s for each I guess.

Just on a paid for basis I think would be fine. Plastic intro freebies and an option to buy a material that to me is more hygienic and potentially could last longer. I’ve bought 3 from another supplier for my Huel and I’m happy with them.

1 Like

Haha I might try this :joy:

@Tim_Huel how about a free stainless steel shaker if you have continued purchasing Huel for a full year?? :innocent:

2 Likes

I would certainly pay for them. With a nice Huel pressed logo in it.

Tip. Have them write th ml in mirror, so you can read it by looking in the shaker.

1 Like

8 months later and we can now buy t-shirts but we still can’t purchase additional shakers? Is this never going to be available for other countries?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, the problem always originated in the fulfilment house we used. We haven’t been able to make the shakers available because of the limitations of the fulfilment house. However, this will be sorted very soon, watch this space.

1 Like

romania wants shakers too :grin:

I’d like another shaker too so I can keep one at work. Hopefully they’ll be available soon :slight_smile:

Look online for a Buchsteiner Mixmaster Shaker 700 ml. It´s the same model but differently branded ( or even unbranded ). For a smother shake I advise to use it with a stainless steel mixer ball. The ball and the shaker enclosed mesh grill enforce the result.

1 Like

Hey guys, shakers are now available from EU stores. Go crazy! Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Do you want one for the branding? Its not the best shaker out there.

1 Like