Why can't I order shakers?

Unless you drop it on a hard floor and dent the shaker and take a chunk out of the floor :wink:

Proā€™s and conā€™s for each I guess.

Just on a paid for basis I think would be fine. Plastic intro freebies and an option to buy a material that to me is more hygienic and potentially could last longer. Iā€™ve bought 3 from another supplier for my Huel and Iā€™m happy with them.

1 Like

Haha I might try this :joy:

@Tim_Huel how about a free stainless steel shaker if you have continued purchasing Huel for a full year?? :innocent:

2 Likes

I would certainly pay for them. With a nice Huel pressed logo in it.

Tip. Have them write th ml in mirror, so you can read it by looking in the shaker.

1 Like

8 months later and we can now buy t-shirts but we still canā€™t purchase additional shakers? Is this never going to be available for other countries?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, the problem always originated in the fulfilment house we used. We havenā€™t been able to make the shakers available because of the limitations of the fulfilment house. However, this will be sorted very soon, watch this space.

1 Like

romania wants shakers too :grin:

Iā€™d like another shaker too so I can keep one at work. Hopefully theyā€™ll be available soon :slight_smile:

Look online for a Buchsteiner Mixmaster Shaker 700 ml. ItĀ“s the same model but differently branded ( or even unbranded ). For a smother shake I advise to use it with a stainless steel mixer ball. The ball and the shaker enclosed mesh grill enforce the result.

1 Like

Hey guys, shakers are now available from EU stores. Go crazy! Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Do you want one for the branding? Its not the best shaker out there.

1 Like

Itā€™s good enough for me, I donā€™t mind a few lumps (but maybe with the new formula it will mix even better). Iā€™m just lazy so I want to add a shaker along with Huel that Iā€™m already ordering anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shakers are available again on EU store :partying_face:

1 Like