Worrying Poop on Worm Cleanse [NSFW]

I took 500mg Vermox a day over 3 days and now my poop looks worrying.

I am wondering if the cleanse has been efficient enough after seeing my stool and what is floating on the water.

I am too embarrassed to show this to anyone who knows who I am. Can anyone tell me what on earth this is coming out of my poop? Especially the big thing floating on the water!

Looks like a baby carrot to me.

Thanks Marcus, I wish it was a baby carrot!

The first page I checked out for Vermox said it been discontinued - https://www.drugs.com/vermox.html

Is it safe to use?

Also google ā€œvermox stoolā€ on google images and you will see a fair few rare sights.

5 Likes

Yes Vermox is perfectly safe to use. It was discontinued in the states and the reason was never exposed, however, many say that itā€™s due to the fact that itā€™s a cheap solution for cancer, as it kills cancer cells and therefore threatens the medical industry which makes much of its revenue through cancer treatmentsā€¦ But most countries still allow it!

Anyways, anyone know what the hell is coming out of my poop??

Oh yes I googled Vermox stool (thank you btw) and saw a few similar images to mine! Except for that big bitā€¦ :open_mouth: Itā€™s expected since itā€™s a de-worming medicationā€¦ But I have no idea what worm I had in the first place so Iā€™m confused about whatā€™s coming out, would help to know

Make an appointment with your GP.

2 Likes

If you are concerned = GP.

However, as that thing is FLOATING I doubt its anything other than a food stuff. It looks like some sort of large seed or pine nut. It may have been hanging around in the bowel for a while. The poo looks like some of mine from eating Huel. The other floaters look like oat bran.

It was all rather interesting in close up (zoom)ā€¦but then again I am a healthcare worker.

1 Like

GP.

Upto you if you want to give it a few days to monitor, but Iā€™d be seeing my GP if I was concerned.

Possible to provide a stool sample to GP to be sent for analysis too - see what they say before taking some with you though!!

Thank you! Appreciate the feedbackšŸ‘šŸ¼